Pt.1 // Chapter 4

Lily's P.O.V

I felt scared of letting out any words, even after speaking I felt like I shouldn't have said anything, his eyes were wide open and once he was about to answer my question we were interrupted by the loud bang of the door being open.

He instantly moved his eyes away from me looking at the door with a powerful and angry look, letting out a growl making the man at the door back up a bit. "What's going on now..?" His voice was deep and demanding, nothing like the voice I had heard coming from him before. I curled up, I want leave this place.

The man at the door stood firm. "Alpha Jace, there's a wolf invading our territory." And he got up as soon as the man spoke. "Is it a rogue!?" ... "No sir, it's a white female from the nearest pack" And then I saw his face turning from angry to frustrated. He sighed. "What does she want now... Let her in." And the man left. "Yes sir."

I looked at him. "Jace?" And he turned to me as soon as he heard me. "Huh? Yeah, that's my name. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before..." I looked down and nodded while hugging my knees... Alpha... Wolf... Rogue... Territory... Pack... Whatever they were talking about is weird. But someone was coming in the house, which means I'd probably be able to run away. This could be my one and only chance.

"Who's coming?" I spoke softly, trying to show interest. "It's not important, I'll try to take her out of here as soon as possible." I nodded and stood quiet as he got up. "Well, I think we should get you dressed." And he pulled me so I was standing in front of him.

As soon as I was up he started to look inside some drawers. "Come here, I'll let you choose what you want to wear." And I walked to him slowly, there was still pain going around my body but not as bad as it was before, though my headache was still present. I looked inside the drawers and noticed that the clothes that were in there belonged to me. I looked at him. "H-how did you get these...?" He stayed silent and stared. "I just knew you'd need them, just get dressed, we'll talk later. Meet me in the kitchen when you're ready" And he left.

I took off the robe and started to search around the drawers. Every single piece of cloth that I owned was in there. It was scary, knowing that whoever that took me here has been in my house and took my stuff as well. Now I had finally decided, I wanted to go back home. But until then I still had to get dressed.

I took out some black leggings and a fluffy pink sweater, it was my favorite. I searched for my underwear which was actually there as well and then I started to get dressed. I looked for footwear but there was nothing in the drawers, so I searched in the closet. The closet was big, full of clothes, from casual clothes to fancy shirts and jackets, it all seemed to belong to Jace.

As I looked around I noticed there was a door behind the clothes, I tried to open it but it was locked. Why the heck would someone have a door inside a closet..? It didn't matter anyway. I don't think he'd lock my shoes inside a secret room or whatever it was so I just left it and searched under the bed. There was a box and inside of the box were my shoes.

I proceeded to put on a pair of pink high top sneakers to match with my sweater and once I was ready I walked out of the room. The long hall seemed endless as I walked through it trying to find the stairs to the lower floor but I found them soon after. I went downstairs and noticed there was no one by the front door. It was finally my chance to run away from this place!

There were no sounds coming from anywhere around me, I looked outside of the window. No one there. I searched around the room to see if there were any cameras present but there weren't any so I walked to the front door, opened it slowly and closed it as carefully as I could, trying by best to not make any noise. And then I ran away as fast as I could just to find myself running inside a forest and through it until I realized that I was lost.

*...*