Pt.1 // Chapter 15

Jace's P.O.V

I could feel her body starting to get heavy in my arms and soon she was all over me. Her mark was bleeding so I licked it until there was no more blood coming out, after that I took her out of the play room and got her dressed in some comfortable clothes so she could feel warm when she wakes up, then gave her a kiss, laid her down on the bed and left the room to do some work at my office. This happened three days ago. Until now she hadn't woken up yet which is actually somewhat concerning. But meanwhile I noticed that her body had changed. Her scent is already very easy to identify, the mark I left on her neck was healing perfectly and her hair and nails have been getting stronger as well.

She still didn't have her canines completely formed but that was the least of my worries. As for another day without her, I woke up noticing she had changed position but she still wasn't awake. Probably just asleep now but whatever it was I didn't want to bother her so I just got up by myself after kissing her forehead. My Lord, if she didn't look so cute sleeping right next to me. I loved to watch her sleep. But anyway. I started to get dressed and soon rushed to my office. No time for breakfast, actually I don't even like to eat in the morning. Just a coffee is enough for me and to my luck I had a coffee machine in my office. That was probably the first thing I did when I went in. Got a coffee.

I tried to take her off of my mind for a moment while drinking. I had a lot to think about, specially a way of distracting the cops for a while longer until her family gets to know the truth. I'm proud of how successful my plans have been until now. My expectations were low but I just didn't realize how easily distracted humans can be. Sadly soon I'd have to get outside and talk to her parents or try to take them here. That's the difficult part. Meanwhile, the idiots that kidnapped her are in jail until we decide if we should ban them or just give them another chance.

Just then I caught myself thinking of Lily again.

Lily's P.O.V

I woke up confused, noticing I was back in our room. I had a hoodie and sweatpants on that I knew belonged to Jace. I don't know why I felt so sure about it, but his smell was there. I tried to get up which was something that I deduced that I'd fail at but somehow I was surprisingly able to successfully complete my wish. I felt weak, but strong at the same time. I stretched my body a little bit moving my head back which stretched my skin a bit making my neck hurt. I touched it in order to feel if there was anything there but I soon placed my fingers over the mark Jace had left on me. It made me shiver, it felt good and bad at the same time. Bad on the outside. Good on the inside. Or the other way around? That's the best I can do to explain the feeling. It's confusing.

It made me remember how much I love him. I was happy at that point. So happy all I wanted to do was be with him, I looked around the room searching for him. Nowhere to be seen. So I got up and left the room. I could smell him from where I was. His smell took me to his office and I soon opened the door. "Jace, are you...-" He looked at me as a grin started to grow big on his face. He got up fast and ran to me pulling me in the tightest hug I've ever felt. "I'm so glad you're awake!!" I smiled and hugged him. I didn't feel anything aside from his scent. Maybe because I'm still part human.

"Jace, how long have I been out...?" ... "Today was the 3rd day. You were taking a while to wake up so I started to worry a bit..." I smiled. Three days is a lot, I feel bad for him. I'm afraid I might have made him feel bad but he seemed so happy for having me here now that I think that is enough of an apology for taking so long. I pulled him in a kiss in which he happily joined and retributed. We started to make out slowly and I was soon pinned to his desk. I chuckled. "So... You're gonna treat me like your work?" He laughed. "Slam you on my desk and do you all night long? That's an old one babe, I thought you had better than that..." And he kissed me again passionately pulling me against his crotch and starting to thrust slowly between my legs.

*...*