Pt.1 // Chapter 9

Lily's P.O.V

Jace picked me up and soon walked out of the play room. I have to be honest that I enjoyed the way he punished me, even though my booty was still in pain. I was still feeling weird about embracing my little self around him. I was very shy in little space. I didn't mention it yet but as a submissive I'm into many things such as ddlg, bdsm, pet play, etc. But since I was still a virgin I still felt nervous for being in that room. Afraid I could end up losing my virginity with his punishment.

I didn't know much about the bdsm lifestyle, the toys and things like that. All I knew is that there was a master, a submissive and a bunch of punishments and tortures, so I think it was probably something I didn't want to get into so soon. I wasn't sure before, but honestly I liked it. I know he said that it could have been way worse, but he also said I would probably enjoy it too.

He moved the clothes aside and opened the doors of the closet closing the door to the room behind his back and soon putting me down on the floor of his room. Or should I call it our room...? Yeah. He said it was our room before so I'll follow his words. I wonder how he'll dress me since he's my daddy now. Not just dress me. I wonder how he'll take care of me. I wish I could know more about him.

Until now his description seems very vague to me. I still don't know much about him. I also think I don't know even a tiny bit about what is going to happen to me as a werewolf's girlfriend or what they call by mate... I wonder if they even have marriages. And what that mating process thing will do to me? I have no idea... All I know is that according to Jace I will become a werewolf.

I was over thinking already, and I think Jace noticed it. He was looking at me while closing the doors of the closet. "You ok princess?" I nodded. "Yes Jace, I think I'm just a bit-..." And I was soon interrupted. "...Jace?..." His eyebrows furrowed giving me a cold look and somehow a pleasant feeling down my spine. He was hot. I have to admit it... I tensed up letting myself dive into little space. "D-daddy..." And he smiled again, giving me a friendly look.

"I see you're not used to being in little space... Are you?" And I shook my head. He was right. I've never been in little space next to someone. I did know how my behavior would be. My only problem was the rules and knowing how to follow them. Like calling Jace by daddy. I identified him as my daddy, but my first impulse was to call him Jace.

He smiled. "You'll get used to it soon... Now time for your bath." And he took us to the bathroom. He just took off my bra since it was the only piece of clothing I still had on. I looked down and noticed the collar he placed around my neck was still there."Ja-... D-daddy, you think I should take off the collar too?" He looked up at me in confusion but he soon realized what I was talking about and the collar was removed. "Sorry baby, I think I forgot to take it off you..."

My little self was giggling deep inside. Dumb daddy. I knew if he heard my thoughts he would probably spank me for what I said mentally. But he doesn't. I remember him telling me that mates can listen to each other's thoughts. That part made me uncomfortable but he also said we could block each other so that made me feel a bit more secure. He turned on the water in the shower. I see we had to be quick. It was almost past bed time.

He helped me in the shower washing my hair and body. His hands slipped down to my bottom as he gave me a light slap on my right butt cheek. I jumped a bit. It was close to the marks I had from his belt but he avoided touching them so it didn't really hurt. I was done just after a few minutes so he just turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body and another holding my hair. I moved my hands doing splashing motions as some water drops fell on his face. He didn't seem to enjoy it but he still chuckled.

He held my hand out, got me dressed, brushed my teeth, took care of my hair and soon we were off the bathroom. "Daddy I don't wanna sleep without you..." I frowned. "But daddy has work to do sweetie... I'll still tuck you in and soon my work will be done and I'll be able to lay down with you." I didn't want him to leave at all, but I still did as I was told. I laid down on the bed and he carefully pulled the blankets over my body. The blankets were soft and warm, I felt so good...

He then gave me a kiss on the lips. "Night night baby girl... I love you" ... "Ni ni daddy" He smiled, gave me another kiss and then he left.

*...*