Chapter 23

A/N: So so sorry for the wait, life was really just kind of messy these last few months and I couldn't focus on writing, but I'm back now and I wanna thank everyone that kept up with the story, I appreciate it a lot and I hope you keep enjoying this chapter and the next, because I'm posting two chapters. XOXO
The updating schedule might be a little irregular from now on, so I'm sorry for that too. 

MATT'S POV:

Since I started hanging out with Leo, school has becoming a lot more bearable. No offense to Macy or John, obviously they're still my best friends, and I love them very much, but with Leo came Carter, Jackson and Jessie, that even though being very different from us, allowed them to fit in just fine. With them near me, especially Leo, 'Ben the bully'(as Macy likes to call him) went away. Even though, now I have Laurel giving me the evil eye everytime he sees me. 

And let's not forget the newest addition to our group: Harry.

I admire Harry in more ways than one and I really like him and his friendship. He's confident, smart, funny and all that, but sometimes I swear that guy does not have a filter and makes some situations more awkward than necessary. 

Situations like these.

"...and so I'm all like: do I look like anyone's bitch? Like, how dare he use me as a rebound. Seriously, fuck him. Do I look like a second best option to someone? Hell to the no! And now he has the decency to send me dick pics? And ask for more in return?! Bitch, I ended things, like damn, I have more self respect than that!"

We were currently in the middle of the hallway, and while I don't mind Harry rambling, I don't like the attention it brings. He doesn't seem to mind though, so I guess it's not really my place. Still don't like the spotlight, though.

He keeps talking as we make our way to the cafeteria where everyone else is already waiting for us, but I had to get some things from my locker and Harry volunteered to go with me to rant about his now ex-boyfriend.

When we get to the cafeteria, I see that everyone is indeed already there. And who just happens to be there too? Freaking Laurel. Sitting next to Leo, with a hand on his arm, even though Leo couldn't seem more annoyed. Seriously, she better get her hands off my man!

So, with that thought in my mind I walked up to them with a purpose. Harry seems to notice why I'm mad 'case he's hot on my tail. Another thing I love about Harry, he seems to always know what goes on in mind, and doesn't question it, he simply understands.

Once I reach the table I clear my throat, and everyone's attention shifts to me, waiting to see what my next move is.

"Excuse me, but can you move?" I ask.

Laurel sighs like she has the right to be annoyed and turns to me, "Excuse me but I don't speak 'loser'"

When she turns back around, I tap her shoulder, and she spins around again to me with a role of her eyes,"What?"

I'm getting really tired of her crap, "Listen here honey, if you're gonna act like a smartass, you gotta be smart, otherwise you're just being an ass."

"Well, I was just minding my own business, having lunch with my lover Leo, telling him how much fun I had with him last night."

"Seriously, if ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet. And if you're trying to annoy me, at least get your facts straight, I know Leo wasn't with you last night, because he spent the whole night face-timing me, so, once again, you're wrong. Now please get up, I wanna eat my lunch in peace."

"Fine, but isn't the last you've seen of me," by now, she's fuming.

"Bitch, we know you have an unhealthy obsession with Leo, but get a clue already, no one cares!"