Chapter 18

[Mitch's POV]

"Why do you cry?" I break away from his gaze and continue to attempt to choke back my tears. I want to rub them away, but my hands refuse to move. "Right. Not speaking. It's a shame, really. Your voice was... Nice."

[Jerome((normal, not warden))'s POV]

Lisa refuses to speak now. I don't know what's the matter. Adam's asleep and so's Lisa. I'm sitting in a big, red chair by the fire. All of a sudden, Ty climbs up and straddles my waist.

"Couldn't sleep either?" He whispers, putting his arms around my neck.

"Nah." I respond. "Do you wanna tell Adam yet...?"

"Nah." He replies, mocking my tone. Then he smiles that crooked smile that makes him look like the cutest thing on the planet. I smile back and slowly press our lips together. I'm surprised when he kisses back with such force. I lick his lower lip, asking for entry, and he grants it. Our tongues intertwine and dance back and forth between our mouths and I close my eyes. I put my hands on Ty's waist, making sure we didn't unlodge ourselves from the chair. Ty begins taking off his shirt and I hear a cough. Ty pulls his lips away from mine and we look to see Adam standing in the hallway. His face tells me that he's shocked and jealous at the same time. Jealous?

"Ty? "Jerome?" Ty quickly puts his shirt back on and gets up.

"I-it's not what it looks like." He tries to explain.

"I know what I saw. I'm happy for you two." He turns and begins walking down the hallway.