Chapter 5

Afia
I woke up and found myself on the bed instead of on the coach. I wonder how I got here. I needed to go to the bathroom so bad and as I was going to open the bathroom door I heard the shower tap on. So I used the other bathroom downstairs. My mouth was feeling a bit dry so I made some coffee for myself and went to sit outside.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I felt a someone shaking my arm. I looked and saw ubaidullah. "Oh hey..." I said and waved. I finished my coffee and went inside. I saw ubaidullah head upstairs so I washed my cup and took an apple. I ate it while watching TV and then headed upstairs. When I entered the room i heard someone singing a song well songs as the lyrics was all mixed up. I listened closer and heard that it was ubaidullah singing in the bath.

Didn't he just have one?  I thought to myself.

His singing voice was terrible. I burst out into fits of laughter and heard the door opening revealing a very confused ubaidullah. When I saw him I burst out into more fits of laughter. After about a minute or so I sobered up. I found ubaidullah looking at me . "What?" I asked him sitting on the bed and putting my legs up. "Why were you laughing at me?" He asked coming closer. "Because.." when I started thinking about him singing I started  laughing again. He gave my a glare and I shut up immediately. "Im waiting" he said tapping his feet away. I tried to hold my laughter. "Because you were singing..." and I started laughing again. " funny" I completed my sentence. "Oh really" he said walking towards me. "Yes really" I said looking down. I felt him near me and I never dare to look up at him. He came and lyed next to me his head rested on his arm. "I need to go to the toilet" I said and ran away in the bathroom to hide. I came out of the bathroom and did not see him anywhere. I went downstairs and I found him looking in the fridge for something. I smelt something burning and went to check the stove. I found an egg burning on the stove and I immediately took it of the stove ." Are you crazy!" I said. He smiled sheepishly and gave me some lettuce. Don't tell me he wants to put this in his egg?
"Do you want to put this in the egg?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I gave him a light slap on his arm and started laughing.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Ubaidullah

Tomorrow I had to go work as I took a week of after the wedding. I completed my project and closed the laptop sighing.
I was so tired that I couldn't wait for Afia to come out of the bathroom to dress the bed that I just changed into something comfortable and slept away on the couch. As I was drifting of to sleep I heard the bathroom door open but I acted like I was asleep. I felt her presence next to me as she shook my arm trying to get me to wake up. I just pulled her closer to me . I had no idea that I was so close to the edge of the couch that I fell on top of her but I continued to act like I was sleeping. I heard her sigh in annoyance and try to push me of her.

She wriggled a bit and came out. She shook me again and I decided to wake up. I acted like I just woke up.

"Come on, get on the bed." She said walking towards the bed. I walked towards the bed and got in. I pulled her towards me and tried so hard to sleep but couldn't . I looked at her and she was asleep. I played with her hair and soon I fell asleep.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and rubbed my eyes sleepily when i remember that I have work to go to. I got dressed and headed down for breakfast. I ate fast and said my goodbye to Afia." Where are you going? " she asked looking confused. "Work" I said and grabbed my briefcase.  "Bye " I said. I heard a faint bye and got into my car. I thought about all the work I have to do and sighed.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey my cuties, so sorry for the short chapter I was tired and busy. Hope you'll enjoy it

love muslimah786♡