Chapter 15

A F I A

"Afia. Afia. Get your lazy bum up" I heard someone say while shaking the living life out of me. I shoved them of. "Leave me ma. It's still early. Please 5 more minutes." I said while attempting to turn around but that just made my butt hit the hard padded floor. My eyes snapped open as pain jolted through my body. Ubaidullahs laughter boomed through the air. I jumped up and started dusting the imaginary dust of my clothes while sending death glares to Ubaidullah. He immediately shut his mouth once he saw my glares but I could see that he was trying hard not to laugh. "You should go freshen up, we are going to reach in about 15 minutes." He said while composing himself. I nodded and took my handbag with me in case I needed to touch up on my makeup. I looked towards the bathroom and saw a long line. I walked over to the line making sure not to trip over Ubaidullahs freakishly long legs that were in the way. Geez Louis what did his mother feed him when he was a baby? I joined the line and patiently waited for people to finish their business. I busied myself by watching a movie that was playing on the screen in front of me. Although it had no sound I found it amusing as to how the people are so dramatic in their acting. I chuckled at my own joke and I got stares from people. I gave an awkward smile and carried on watching. It was my turn and I went to pee. I washed my hands and sprinkled some water on my face while touching up on my makeup. I came out of the bathroom and walked over to where Ubaidullahs and our seat was.
"Please fasten your seat belts as we are about to land." The Air Hostess says. I put my seat belt on and I look out the window to see the beautiful scenery of Bora Bora.

····♡····

I was in awe. How could Ubaidullahs father have afforded something as expensive as this. It was huge and magnificent. 

It was one huge hut like thing on the bottom with God knows how many rooms in there and to top it all off literally on the top of it all was another two hut like houses. It had a wooden spiral staircase that lead from one hut on the top to a mini circular lounge with so many seats. It had a built in pool. How awesome was that. Also they had those shower rooms that you found at the beach after you go for a swim.  There was two tiny ladders that led to the sparkling blue water beneath everything. Plus they had a huge long blue slide that went from the second floor all the way to the sea beneath out feet.

(A/N: here is a picture because I suck at descriptions :-P )

I followed Ubaidullah along the long wooden platform that lead to our honeymoon suite

I followed Ubaidullah along the long wooden platform that lead to our honeymoon suite. I gazed at the water beneath our feet and saw the tiny little fish swimming here and there, knocking into some seaweed on the way or either playing hide and go seek with his fellow fish friends amongst the slimy seaweed.

Before I entered the ocean palace, If you can even call it that, I noticed that there were other wooden platforms that led to other honeymoon suites and it all connected up like a huge tree, the wooden platforms like branches  and the honeymoon suites like bunches of tree leaves.