Chapter 2: An Unexpected Attack

Yo, it's objudge125 and here is another chapter of  "Percy Jackson: The New Avengers." 

If you like it, make sure you vote the chapter, leave a comment, and follow me. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

The king, who told Percy his name was T'challa, left the room with his sister, Shuri, and his mother, Ramonda, after Percy told them his "master plan",  so that Percy could get some rest.

Percy slept for around six hours or so. When he woke up, he looked around. It was completely dark. Percy tried to go to sleep but something felt wrong. He felt like someone was watching him. Percy went covered himself under the blankets and closed his eyes, trying to shake off the feeling, but it didn't work. 

Percy sat up and looked around the room. When he did, he saw the silhouette of a person standing on the other side of the room. 

"What the fuck!" Percy yelled. The lights turned on and Percy saw who the person in front of him was.

It was Romanda, T'Challa's mother. "What the Hades were you doing watching me sleep?"

"I was waiting for you to wake up" Romanda said.

"You couldn't wait outside? God dam you scared the shit out of me" Percy said. "So, what were you watching me sleep for?"

"I know who you are, son of Poseidon" Romanda said. Percy was struck dumb. "Don't play stupid, boy."

"Ho- how do you know?" Percy asked. 

"Because I am a child of Poseidon myself" Romanda said. Percy's jaw dropped.

"B- bu- I- wha" Percy stuttered. 

"Surprising? Yes it certainly is."

"But Poseidon doesn't exist in this dimension" Percy said.

"Who said I was from this dimension?" Romanda answered. Again,the floor received Percy's jaw. "Yes, I came from the first dimension years ago when I was just eight years old. I grew up here in Wakanda and married T'chaka, T'challa's father. I have lived in peace until Tetu arrived making trouble."

"Wait, so T'challa is my... half nephew?" Percy asked.

"Don't think about it too much" Romanda replied. 

Percy sat in silence for a couple of minutes, letting the news sink in, before he said "So is there more dimension jumpers out there?"

Romanda shrugged. "There may be a few."

"Did the people that brought you here tell you about Thanos?" Percy asked. Romanda nodded.

"I didn't tell anyone, though. It would've sent everybody into unnecessary panic, as I wasn't expecting Thanos for years" Romanda said. 

Percy again sat on the bed, trying to wrap his mind around the fact that there weremore demigods from the first dimension in the second dimension.

"Wow" Percy said. "Just... wow."

"Hard to believe, huh?" Romanda said.

"But you don't even have the-"

"Green eyes?" Romanda's eyes suddenly turned a sea green color similar to Percy's, before they returned to their normal color. "It's a trick of the mist."

"Oh" Percy said. 

The door suddenly opened and Shuri stepped in. "Checking in on our patient?" she asked her mother. Romanda nodded. Shuri walked over to a computer that was on a table next to Percy's bed. She clicked a couple of times before saying, "Okay, you're good to go. The bullet did almost no damage at all, even though it was a direct shot to the back of your head."