Chapter 8: The Billionare

Yo what's up, it's objudge125 and this is another chapter of "Percy Jackson: The New Avenger." I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I apologize for the long wait for this chapter and I hope you guys like it.

Make sure you vote this chapter and leave a comment. Don't forget to follow me, too.

Also, please, if you have an instagram, make sure you follow me there, my name is objudge125 on there as well. If you don't have one, that's okay.

Enjoy the chapter.

Percy woke up in a dumpster, leaning against a wall. He frowned in confusion and looked around. He saw all of the X- Men sitting in the dumpster as well.

Percy stood up. He walked over to Wolverine. "Yo" he said. Wolverine didn't move. "YO!" Percy yelled. Wolverine was jolted awake. He looked around in bewilderment and then he saw Percy.

"Don't do that man" he said. Wolverine stood to his feet.

"So, I passed out, right?" Percy asked. Wolverine nodded. "I told you."

"So what is the plan?" Wolverine said. "You know modern New York better than any of us."

"Well first of all, I have to get you out of those ridiculous costumes" Percy said. Wolverine looked slightly hurt.

"That won't be a problem" he said. All of a sudden, there was a flash of light, and Wolverine's costume suddenly turned into a leather jacket and blue jeans with black boots.

"The others can do it too. It's part of our costumes. They can change whenever we want" Wolverine said.

"Thank the gods because I was not walking around New York with you guys wearing that." Wolverine raised an eyebrow.

"And what about your giant sword?" he asked. Percy rested a hand on the sword that was strapped to his waist.

"Don't worry about it" Percy said. Wolverine looked like he wanted to ask questions but at that moment, the rest of the X Men started to wake up.

When all of the group was fully awake, Wolverine began to speak.

"Okay guys, you know what we are all here for. We have been searching for so long and hopefully, this can finally be our breakthrough here in America. Percy obviously knows more about America here than anyone else, as he said. We will have to rely on him to guide us through the country" Wolverine said. There was a very loud groan from Storm.

"Alright so now we have to think of all the places in America where Jean can be. Where would a woman possessed by a crazy powerful bipolar force be living?" Percy asked. The X- Men all glanced at each other before looking back at Percy. 

Wolverine opened his mouth to say something but all of a sudden, there was a loud BOOM from somewhere overhead. Everyone looked up in horror as they watched a helicopter that had been flying above them suddenly explode.

"What the... " Emma said. There was then another huge explosion from the sky and they saw an airplane that had been flying in the air explode as well. 

"What is happening?" Percy asked. 

"I don't know, but we are going to have to check it out. Storm, try to head up there and see what is going on. The rest of us are going to try to help as many people as we can on the ground. There is probably pieces of shrapnel flying all over the city right now" Wolverine said. "Everybody GO GO GO!"

The team went right into action. While Wolverine and the rest of the gang got to work on the ground, Storm zoomed into the Sky. As she got higher and higher into the sky, it got colder and colder but the weather did not affect her.