Chapter 5: The X Men

Yo, it's objudge125 and this is another chapter of "Percy Jackson: The New Avenger."

I hope you're enjoying this story so far. Don't forget to vote this chapter if you liked it and leave a comment as well. Make sure you follow me, too.

If you have any suggestions for this story then let me know whether it be by message or by comment.
Hope you like the chapter.

As Wolverine said those words, five other people dropped from the trees and joined the ongoing battle. Percy watched in awe as they took over the whole battle field. The only other person Percy had seen move so fast was Black Panther.

"You just gonna stand there or you gonna help?" Wolverine asked. Percy was shaken out of his shock and he rejoined the battle alongside Wolverine.

The duo was unstoppable on the battlefield, taking out opponent after opponent. No one could get in their way. Wolverine ripped people apart with his foot long claws and Percy took out enemies with his vibranium arm, either blastin them with laser blasts or simply punching them as hard as he could.

Even with their leader dead, the soldiers of Tetu still fought as hard as they could. Their efforts were futile, though. The new arrivals completely decimated Tetu, army. They stood no chance. Soon, there were less than a hundred enemies left. Seeing the situation they were in, they slowly surrendered one by one. The Wakandans chained them up and shackled them together. Then they dragged them to the center of the camp and threw them to the ground there.

When every last one of Tetu, soldiers were shackled, T'challa, who was still Black Panther, rose to his feet to make a speech.

"Warriors of Wakanda!" he said, "today you have made your nation proud! You fought for what was right! We will camp here for the night. In the morning, we will journey back to Wakanda. Collect the dead. We will honor them when we return home. Try to sleep well. Good night!"

The Wakanda tried to get comfortable but it's hard when there's dead bodies, blood and guts everywhere.

Percy scanned the camp, looking for a place he could sleep. As he did, he noticed that the strange group of people, led by Wolverine, walking towards the far side of the camp, no doubt trying to slip away before they could draw too much attention. They were getting very strange looks from the Wakandan warriors around them, who were probably wondering who the hell they were and what they were doing there.

Before they could slip into the forest and disappear, Percy sprinted across the whole camp and skidded to a halt in front of them.

"Wolverine" Percy said. Wolverine stared at him and the others did as well. "Where are you going?"

"Why does it concern you?" Wolverine asked.

"Why doesn't it?" Percy shot back. "You just gonna pull up, rip some people apart with your friends, then dip? You didn't even tell me who you guys are!"

"I have no reason to" Wolverine said.

"So why did you come?" Percy asked. Wolverine was silent. Instead, one of the other people in the group spoke.

"Why don't you mind your dam business!" The one that spoke was wearing a dark red body suit. He had a belt on that had a dark red X on it. His most noticeable feature, though, was the one eye in the center of his face where his eyes should have been.

 His most noticeable feature, though, was the one eye in the center of his face where his eyes should have been