Vampire!Dazai x Reader (Lemon)

You sighed as you left the diner you worked at. It had been a long day and all you wanted was to lay in your bed. 

You walked down the street towards your small apartment. Your feet were killing you, the floor at your job was terrible to stand on all day. 

You frowned to yourself as you thought of how few tips you had gotten today.

You turned on to your quaint street and you felt like something was off. It felt like you were being followed. You decided you would pick up your phone and pretend to call someone, just in case. You were so close to home, but you were afraid that something bad was going to happen. 

All of a sudden an arm touched your shoulder and you let out a yelp before turning around and punching whoever it was in the face.

"(Y/n)-san," the voice sounded hurt and my eyes focused to realize it was Dazai. 

"Dazai why the hell would you sneak up on me like that?" You asked him as you walked up to your apartment building.

"I just wanted to see you," Dazai said and you frowned. Whenever Dazai said that it meant that he needed blood.

You walked up to your room, alongside Dazai as you remembered the day you found out he was a vampire.

Dazai frequented your diner a lot. Later you learned it was to try to find someone to be a willing participant in him taking blood, but at the time, you just thought an attractive nice man liked some terrible diner food.

Dazai always made an effort to talk to you, he was always very polite, and you had started to look forward to when he would come to the diner. 

One night Dazai asked you out on a date and you both went to a movie and a nice dinner. He asked to back to your apartment, and you were incredibly nervous, but it went took a different turn than you expected.

Dazai came back with you and that was when he admitted to you that he was a vampire and that he needed blood. You couldn't deny those perfect brown eyes and his handsome face and you let him feed from you. 

He wanted to feed from you more often and you agreed. You slightly frowned as you didn't think that that date would lead to you becoming a blood supply, but you didn't mind that much, it was just unexpected. 

You opened up your apartment door and sat down on the couch. Dazai followed you and went in to the kitchen and grabbed you and him a beer. He came back over to you and handed it to you.

"How was work?" Dazai asked you and you took a sip. 

"I hate that place," you sighed. After being there for two years you really couldn't stand people. They could be cruel and today was just not a good day.

"You really should leave," Dazai told you as he moved closer to you and wrapped his arm around you. 

You brushed him off and he moved in to kiss your cheek. 

"Dazai, why do you keep coming here?" You asked him and he pulled back from you. He looked like he was looking somewhere far away.

"You know that the world doesn't take kindly to vampires, but you are different," he said. "You didn't scream and cry when I told you. Granted, I should have told you a different way and not buttered you up with a date and everything, but I knew you weren't the person to judge. You're someone that I can be around even if I don't want blood." 

Dazai's hot breath was against your neck and you moved to give him better access to your neck, but he pulled away from you. 

"I didn't come here just for your blood, (y/n)," Dazai whispered in your ear and nibbled on it. You shivered and pulled away from him, looking into his deep brown eyes, trying to figure out what he meant by that statement.