Akutagawa x Reader x Atsushi (L)

You quietly walked into the ADA's office. You hadn't slept last night, you felt like something was watching you.

You sat at your desk and you could barely keep your eyes open. 

"(Y/n)-san, are you okay?" You heard Atsushi ask you. You opened your eyes and you could see the concern in his face. 

"I'm just tired Atsushi-kun. I haven't been sleeping the past couple of days," you explained to him and his face softened. 

"Are you okay to work? I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you went home," he explained and he came around to look at your computer to see if you had anything major going on today.

"I have to pick up some files from the police station for Ranpo-san, but other than that I'm not busy today." You leaned back in your chair, your eyes closing.

"Why don't I see if you can just do that and go home? You really need to rest," he said and all of a sudden he was gone. You let out a small sigh, but quickly smiled. 

Atsushi was such a sweetheart, and you were so appreciative of everything that he does for you and everyone at the office.

He was one of your best friends, and you could go to him for anything.  He would do anything for you if he thought it would help you out. 

"Do you want me to come with you?" Atsushi asked and your eyes snapped open.

"Jeez, you scared me," you chuckled but stood up. He watched you curiously as you grabbed your things.

"I'll go by myself. But do you want to come over tomorrow, I'll treat you to dinner," you told him and he smiled gratefully at you.

"Of course, your cooking is so good. If you need anything just let me know," he said before walking to his desk to do his work.

You left the ADA, and you knew someone was tailing you. You couldn't quite place where the person was or who the person was.

"Hide in Plain Sight," you whispered, and you could feel your defensive shield surround you. Your ability allowed you protection from all other abilities or offensive actions taken against you. It was somewhat similar to Dazai's but also with the added protection if someone tries to attack you. 

You walked into the police station and smiled at the officer.

"Hi (Y/n), picking up files again?" The officer asked you and you nodded your head. He gave you a smile before going to get the files.

"When is Ranpo going to come in here and pick up his own files?" He joked and you chuckled.

"The day that happens, you should be concerned," you told him taking the files. 

"Have a good day!" He called to you as you left. You started your way back to the office when someone put a hand on your shoulder. You stiffened, but if it had been someone trying to hurt you, your barrier would have prevented it.

"You've known I was following you." Your eyes widened and you knew Akutagawa was behind you.

You turned around to see him glaring at you. It was shocking he was out in broad daylight, but no one seemed to notice who he was. 

"Where's the weretiger?" Akutagawa asked you and you blinked.

"I thought all that nonsense was done, why don't you go do something else with your time? you snapped at him before walking away from him. You didn't sense that he was following you, so you let out a sigh of relief. 

You quickly got back to the office and dropped the files off on Ranpo's desk. He grimaced as you did and you smirked at him.

"I don't know why you think I'm going to do anything," he yelled at you as you walked away. You rolled your eyes. Ranpo could deny and deny that he actually cared about anything, but you knew that wasn't the case.