HighSchool!Chuuya x HighSchool!Reader (f)

You walked into school, trying to avoid people. You didn't like any form of attention on you, as generally it was negative.

You sighed in relief when you made it to your locker without incident. You quickly grabbed your books and turned around to bump into someone. 

"You should watch where you're going," Akutagawa hissed at you. His cold gray eyes glared at you before you heard another voice.

"Stop being so touchy. It was an accident," Chuuya told Akutagawa. Akutagawa rolled his eyes at Chuuya, but did nothing. Chuuya was one of the most popular students in the school and had a reputation for being a good fighter. Akutagawa just walked away and Chuuya just shook his head. 

"Sorry about him, he's an asshole. What's your name? I don't think I've ever met you before," he said as he gave you a cheeky smile. 

"I've been in this school for years," you said meekly. You were fairly shy and preferred to not talk to anyone except for your friend Atsushi. You were both timid and you worked really well together. 

"Oh my bad," he said. You pulled at your hood, trying to hide your face more so that no one had to see you. 

"What's your name?" He asked you and you blinked, realizing that you hadn't told him.

"I'm (Y/n)," you said quietly. The bell went off and you jumped slightly and walked away from Chuuya to head to your classroom. 

He cocked his head to the side as he watched you walk away from him. 

You sat down in the back of the classroom and just sat there drawing as your teacher went on and on about history. 

Your heart was still in your throat from talking with Chuuya. Chuuya was so popular and he even apologized for Akutagawa. 

Maybe Chuuya was really a nice guy after all. He had a reputation for being aggressive and rude but he was really nice to you. 

The day continued to drag, and you were grateful when the day was finally over.

"(Y/n)-san, are you okay?" You heard Atsushi come up behind you. You pulled your hood down so that you could actually see him.

"I'm okay, just a boring day," you said as you walked out to your car. 

"Mind if I come over and play some video games?" Atsushi asked you and you nodded your head. You loved spending time with him, he was so sweet.

You felt something touch your shoulder and you jumped. 

"Hey, you left this in class," Chuuya said as he handed you your phone. You looked at him suspiciously because you were very certain your phone had been in your bag with you. 

"You should keep your hood down more," Chuuya said as he put his hands in his pockets and started walking away from you. 

"Baka," you whispered, unsure of what was going on. Atsushi tried to get your attention but you just shook your head. You got to your car and motioned for him to get in. 

You drove home in silence, not wanting to discuss what happened with Chuuya. It wasn't even that big of a deal, right? 

You got home and unlocked the door before heading inside and kicking your shoes off. 

"Atsushi, do you want anything to drink?" You asked as you made your way to the kitchen.

"Just some water if that is okay," Atsushi said and you smiled softly to yourself as you grabbed him a bottle of water. 

You came back and handed him his water while turning on your gaming system. 

You decided to check your phone and saw a text from an unknown number. Just a simple hey was waiting on your screen. You decided to just ask who it was, it wouldn't hurt anything.