Felix (1) 💚

Unbeknownst to the other boys, Cai had been hanging out more with Felix, the adorable Australian from Stray Kids.

Well, since the two are roughly the same age, it only seemed fitting for them to meet up and start hanging out as friends, although the others didn't know and Cai used to feel guilty about not telling them, she decided against the whole telling them idea since Taeyang would go off his nut bombarding her with questions.

Outfit:

Cai hopped out of the taxi she'd caught and stepped onto the pavement right outside JYP

Butterflies churning inside her stomach, like it was ready to explode.

She can't deny she's caught some feelings for the Aussie boy, well, who wouldn't?

Those squishy cheeks that Cai just wasn't to well, squish and pinch like she does to the dreamie's on a daily basis.

The seventeen-year-old walks up the stone steps and into the modern lobby, turning on her heal heading straight for the receptionist desk. Mentally thanking herself for remembering her mask so that nobody recognised her on the way over.

The lady at the desk looks up at her with a smile. "Welcome back Cai-ssi, going up to see Felix-ssi I assume?" She smirks and a blush creeps upon the said girls cheeks as she nods.

"It's not like that ma'am" Cai reasons but the lady only scoffs.

"I know love when I see it Cai-ssi, I've been alive for a long time" the lady says, her glasses sliding down her nose. "Now go and get your man" She ushers a blushing Cai along.

Cai bows respectively and goes to the elevator, going up to the Stray Kids floor.

Once on the floor, the teen goes down and knocks on the door to the teams door, waiting for only a moment or two before-

"My cute baby Jeongin-ah! Hi~!" Cai squeals, instantly squeezing the boy tight to her chest.

"N-noona can't b-breathe!" The boy chokes out, and Cai awkwardly lets him go.

"Sorry Jeongin-ah, uh, is—"

"—Felix hyung here? Yes, he's here, come onnnn in" the maknae announces, opening the door wider for a now flustered Cai to enter through.

She drops her bag onto the table as she walks in and sneaks up behind Chan who previously was playing Fortnite on the floor against Minho. "Hey Channie!" The younger girl yells, scaring the life out of her elder who falls backwards onto Minho, his eyes the size of golf balls.

"Yah! Huang Caihong don't do that!" The older scolds, only receiving a giggle from the girl.

"Yah! Felix-ah, your future wife is here!" Minho calls out obnoxiously, to which Cai just whacks his arm with a frown

"Minho not you too! First the receptionist lady, and now you?" Cai groans falling onto her back dramatically

Felix walks out of his room he shares with Seungmin and a big gummy smile appears on his face as he notices his best friend; Cai. He crouches down and leans over her face, so when she opens her eyes all she sees is him.

"Oh, uh. Hi Felix?" She says awkwardly as she opens her eyes to see she's face to face with her crush/best friend.

"Oh, uh. His Cai" he mimics her.

"Yah, boy don't mimic me"

"Whatever you say squish"

Oh and that's another thing, Felix's nickname for Cai is squish, because she's got squishy cheeks.

"Ew, go and get a room" Minho pretends to gag as Jisung comes over and whacks the back of his head.

"Ow! You disrespectful child, what was that for!" The older boy whines

"If you weren't such a shitbag then maybe I wouldn't have" Jisung retorts with a smirk and Chan snorts over his shoulder

"Minho-ah you just got roasted" Felix chuckles from behind Cai

Minho huffs with a pout as he crosses his arms like a toddler having a hissy fit. Jisung chuckles and gives the older boy a back hug. "I'm sorry hyung, but seriously. Stop being such a shitbag"

"Yah! Squirrel come back here" Minho yells as he starts chasing the squirrel looking boy around the dorm.

Everyone goes silent for a moment before bursting out in laughter at the two. "He's probably salty from the time when Jisung-ah kissed Lix's arm" Changbin says from the couch.

"Yeah, he's jelly of his boyfriend" Felix snorts

"He's not my boyfriend!" Minho yells back, having heard the conversation. Well, not really but he heard 'jelly' and 'boyfriend' in the same sentence, so he went with it.

Cai chuckles from her spot on the floor. They act like an old married couple, always bickering and pissing each other off. Very amusing to witness.

After the laughter dies down, Felix dangles his arms over Cai's shoulders, a friendly loose back hug thing they do because, hey, it's comfy af.

"So, Cai. Do you wanna go and get ice cream or—"

zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

"Shit" Cai gasps as she picks her phone up.

Tyongie calling...

Cai chokes out a strangled squeal as she chucks the phone at Felix. "Taeyong's calling, somebody do something. If he finds out I'm here without telling him he's gonna kill me!"

"Just tell him you two are dating already" Changbin huffs with a small smirk.

Felix's face goes red as he chucks the phone at him, hitting him in the arm. "Ow! Lix why!" He whines

"Because your an idiot, hyung! Pabo!" Felix yells, the phone still ringing in the background.

Jisung walks back in with Minho nowhere to be seen. "Well I see the Changlix ship is sinking" he says with a sigh

"Yah! Squirrel come back here so I can kill you!"

Everyone starts laughing as the #minsung couple and #changlix couple argue and bicker like old arrived couples.

Except for Cai, who was busy figuring out why Felix's face went so red when Changbin told her to tell Taeyong's they were dating already.

.

If anyone wants a part two you can request what it is you'd like, or I'll make it up myself.

I don't really care.

Hope you enjoyed it

<3