\\Baking// 💚

"Lele I don't think our supposed to use that" Cai points out in an unsure tone as the said dolphin starts fiddling around with a random metal utensil he found in the kitchen drawer.

With a small unnoticeable pout by the older girl, Chenle puts the item back into the drawer and leans against the counter. Gazing down at the array of ingredients the two bought earlier from the store. Even though Taeyong told them not to because, and I quote, 'I don't trust you both not to set the place on fire, I'll do it later'.

With that gone through one ear and out the other in the space of less than five seconds, the two wandered lost around the store until they found what they thought were sugar, eggs, milk and the rest of the ingredients on the recipe sheet Cai printed out the night before when the two were chatting about food.

As you do when your hungry at 12.00 at night.

"Okay, Lele grab the uh... milk and pour 120mls into that bowl over there" Cai instructs, putting the sheet of paper down onto the stone top bench.

Chenle does as she says and unscrews the lid to the milk before pouring what he thinks is the right amount intoa measuring jug.

"No, Lele that's too much" Cai gasps, taking the jug away from the younger boy.

As the takes the milk away, she ends up splashing it onto the bench. She sighs.

"Okay. Chenle, let's try not to make a mess so Taeyong doesn't suspect anything"

...

"Cai, stop it it's in my hair!" Chenle screams as he laughs, trying to dust the flower poured into his hair by Cai who just laughs.

Taking his opportunity for revenge as Cai turns around, Chenle takes some of the batter in his fingers and drags it along her cheek bone as she turns back around to which Cai screams.

"Lele you brat!" Cai giggles with her moth agape.

The two begin food war.

Not a food fight

A food war.

In less than fifteen minutes, all the batter, flour eggs and milk was splashed onto the tile splash-back behind the counters, dripping off of the fan on the ceiling, sliding down the walls and in puddles on the floor.

Cai and Chenle however, both covered from head to toe in food are laughing hysterically.

High pitched and loud.

"Guys what's going on."

The two turn around and see Jeno and Taeyong in the doorway. Jeno trying not to laugh while Taeyong stares in shock with his mouth wide open.

"Uh.... um, it's not what it looks like" Cai mutters trying not to look guilty.

"Oh my god...." Taeyong mumbles as he dramatically falls onto Jeno who struggles to carry his weight and ends up falling on the floor.

Chenle and Cai nervously laugh before looking at one another.

"Soo.... uh, who's cleaning up?"

Was this okay?