WinCai moments 💚

{1}
During the NCT 127 v-live where they were in their pjs and showing what's in their travel bags, WinWin and Cai got into an argument about whether or not it is classified cheating (in the game they were playing with the socks and fast shuffling) if you step instead of shuffling. Which escalated to Cai chasing WinWin around the practice room while Haechan got the camera out and started filming them, and the two began yelling at each other in Chinese. (All in goof fun though)

{2}
Once when they were practicing the dance routine for Black on Black, Cai tripped at some point and tumbled into WinWin....which ended up in them landing in a very, uh, interesting position.

{3}
During the dreamie's v-live where they were making that pancake thing (I forgot what it's called) with Kun, in the background WinWin was calling out for Cai because he couldn't find his phone which he left in their room, except he was whining and wouldn't go and grab Cai to tell her what he wanted. Which resulted in Cai (who was mixing the batter instead of Chenle) yelling out: "WHAT DO YOU WANT, IM MAKING PANCAKES GODDAMNIT"

{4}
Late at night, when they're not absolutely exhausted from the days activites, Cai and WinWin (laying in bed across from each other on opposite sides of the room) will have pun war, meaning they search up puns and read them out to each other, resulting in them both laughing in hysterics also annoying every other member in the dorm while they're at it.

{5}
In the morning, because Taeyong gets annoyed when they don't come out for breakfast when asked too, Cai gets WinWin to piggy back her to the couch where he'll dump her onto while he goes and gabs food.

{6}
For her birthday one year, Jaehyun and WinWin took her out bungee jumping because she'd been pestering them to go for ages (I know she's probs not old enough or something but whatever just go with it), WinWin filmed it on his phone, and also caught the moment when Cai's baggy cropped shirt flew off, leaving her in a pair of sneakers, adidas track suit pants and a sports bra bouncing up and down on a cord. WinWin laughed so hard he dropped his phone and almost broke it. She never got it back.

{7}
There was one stage during the Touch era where WinWin and Cai started calling each other weird nicknames. Like for example, if Taeyong or someone is calling for WinWin, she'll throw something at him and say: "yo, asswipe, Taeyong wants you", or if Cai's taking too long in the shower, he'll knock on the door really loud, loud enough to scare her to death and scream: "get out of the shower trash bag!". I could go on and on with the amount of explicit (ish) nicknames they have for each other, and the amount of times Taeyong has thrown something at them for swearing.

.

Hope you guys liked it.

I'm supposed to be doing my maths homework but I can't be bothered.