Memorable Cai Moments 💚

{1} ~ When Cai was invited onto a Chinese game show with ex-EXO member, Luhan to complete an array of challenges and she swore when she saw him for the first time in person.

{2} ~ The oh so memorable moment when 127 were doing a V-alive together in the dorm, with the camera, WinWin and Haechan went to go and find her. And when they got into her room, she was wrapped in a towel obviously having just got out of her shower and was dancing to BTS Fake Love. He got the shock of her life and WinWin ran in front of her shielding her with his body yelling "BLOCK YOUR GODDAMN EYES"

{3} ~ One the encore stage after NCT Dream has their first win (the same one as Renjun's adorable voice crack), glitter and confetti and such was coming down and while singing Cai inhaled some of it and ending up finishing the rest of the lyrics she had while trying to fish out the piece of confetti in her mouth.

{4} ~ At another V-live, WinWin and Cai were cuddled up on the couch together in the 127 dorm watching The Lion King, and just as Mufasa died and Cai started balling her eyes out, Johnny walked in with the camera. Yeah, she never heard the end of that.

{5} ~ Once when their stylist dressed Cai in a kinky outfit for the song Whiplash that has Jaehyun, Taeyong and Mark. (Possibly Taeil but I'm not sure), Taeyong took one look at her and repeated 'no' until she got something else on. Aka, skinny ripped jeans and a t-shirt like the rest of the boys.

{6} ~ In the SM-Rookie's days, WinWin and Cai had to do a challenge similar to the one Ten and Taeyong did where they pretended to be a couple. But instead their roles were switched, so Cai was the boyfriend and WinWin was the girlfriend. It was very amusing for the other boys.

{7} ~ For the longest time, Cai has been pleading with Taeyong to let her get a pet. Like a hamster or a kitten since she loves cats, but every time he's said no. That's why when somebody denies her time with an adorable meowing fluffy animal she gets very pissed off. Aka, the time Jaemin didn't let her play with the kitten at the park.