Award Show 💚

Outfit:

As soon as the group gets out of the van, bright repetitive flashes of the lights of the cameras explode in their faces

A bright smile crawls onto Cai's face as she looks around. So many idols walking around, so many big idols that she's a massive fan of.

EXO, BTS, Red Velvet, BlackPink, Big Bang and so much more.

All of it amazing the girl.

Before she can run off, her closest friend Sicheng latches onto her arm.

Cai gives him a disapproving look. "Hey, I'm just making sure you don't get lost and fall down a flight of stairs" Sicheng says in defence and Cai just rolls her eyes.

Although she can't deny that statements truth.

The two begin walking down in front of the cameras and countless amount of fans intertwined in the large group of members. Every so often Cai would catch Taeyong giving her a quick glance, something he always does at award shows because he doesn't want her to get lost.

Hey, being a single mom of 17 children is hard, minus Johnny cause he's somewhat the father.

After the flash of cameras dies down a little bit, the whole group takes their seat. Cai slides along the chair until she's sat with WinWin on her right and her 'father' on her left. Except it's not Johnny, it's Byun Baekhyun.

Yes, your right. The Byun Baekhyun although it's not very surprising, announced at an interview that he going to adopt Cai for her to be his daughter. It never really happened, but let's just say he pretends she's his long lost daughter every time they meet.

Baekhyun, as soon as he notices the girl, turns around and gives her a hug. "My child!" He almost screeches and WinWin starts laughing as the girl is attacked with affection by her 'father'.

"Oi, you Chinese puppy! Help me!" Cai pleads with WinWin who's busy laughing his head off, leaning onto Yuta beside him. Yuta looks over and begins laughing too to which Cai just frowns.

"Alright, Baek get off of the poor girl" someone says and Baek, with a sassy look, let's go of Cai who flings herself back up into a sitting position and starts attacking WinWin for not helping her. When she turns around though, she notices her saviour, Kim Minseok aka Xiumin.

After thanking Xiumin right in front of Baekhyun just to annoy him, the show starts and all the craziness dies down.

...

"Yah! Come back here WinWin! I haven't finished hitting you yet!"

"Who's she yelling at?" Ten asks, surprised he's not the one being yelled at.

"Oh, it's WinWin, I think he didn't save her when Baekhyun stared attacking her with hugs or something like that" Taeil says walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, well, it's better than me I guess" the Thai boy sighs

"Hey! I'm ol-der than you. Yah! Child will you— I said will you quit hitting me with that pillow!"

.

Not very good but I tried.

Hope you still enjoy it. :/