Pet Store 💚

(In the POV of you)

Today is the day, Taeyong finally decided to let you get a pet.

Although only something small, you basically had a massive freak out and celebrated with WinWin for a solid 20 minutes.

No surprise there.

As Taeyong pulls up the car right outside a pet shop, your heart speeds up like crazy at the thought of adopting one of your own. You look at Taeyong and he chuckles before nodding his head, allowing you to run off into the shop.

Once inside, you start immediately looking at every single cute animal that catches your eye, specifically, puppies.

As you walk along the line of puppies enclosed in little cushioned cages, one particular small Maltese puppy catches your eye more than the others and you grab Taeyong by the wrist, dragging him over to turn little dog.

"Please...?" You say with the best aegyo face you can muster, knowing it'll make Taeyong crumble.

With a sigh he nods his head, but a wide smile appears on his face as you do a little happy dance which makes him smile.

You coo over the little ball of fluff and play with it through the glass while Taeyong goes over to the counter to purchase the dog. Moments later he comes back with a staff member who takes the puppy out of the cage, handing him straight to you.

...

"What are you gonna name him?" Taeyong asks as you drive home, eager to show off your new puppy to all the other members and staff.

"I think, maybe marshmallow" you say with a smile and Taeyong gives you a look.

"What? I like marshmallows, and I like puppies. Okay?"

.

Sorry this is really crap as well.

I'll try harder to write something that's actually good.

Sorry again.