Chapter 5

Bella and Ben were standing outside Mal and Evie's room. Ben and Mal were going on a date. The two had been hanging out a lot since Ben asked Mal to be his escort for his coronation. Their parents were busy with royal duties, so Evie said she would watch Bella. Ben knocked on the door and Mal answered it.

"You look pretty." Bella said.

"Thank you Bella." Mal said, smiling at her.

"You do look beautiful." Ben said.

"It isn't too much is it?" Mal asked.

"Not at all." said Ben. Evie came to the door.

"Thank you Evie for watching Bella since my parents are busy with royal duties." Ben said.

"It's my pleasure." Evie said.

"Ready to go?" Ben asked Mal.

"Yeah." Mal said grabbing her jacket. "Have fun Bella." Ben said. "Be good for Evie.

"I will." Bella said, walking in the room. Ben and Mal walked off.

"Hey Bella." Evie said.

"Hi Evie!" Bella said.

"So what do you want to do?" Evie asked.

"Can I see your sketchbook?" Bella asked.

"Sure." Evie said as she grabbed her sketchbook and sat on her bed with Bella. They looked through it.

"These look amazing." Bella said.

"Thanks." Evie said.

"I wish I could have a dress like these." Bella said. "Could you make me one for the coronation?"

"Isn't the royal tailor making your dress?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, but they're not as good as yours." Bella said.

"I don't think your parents would be to happy about me making your dress." Evie said.

"Please." Bella pleaded.

"Ok." Evie said.

Bella's eyes widened with joy. "Yay." She cheered.

"Ok." Evie said. "Let's get started." She got a pencil and notebook out. "What color do you want the dress to be?" She asked.

"Sky blue." Bella answered.

"Ok." Evie said, writing it down. She got a measuring tape out and started measuring Bella.

"Are you and Mal best friends?" Bella asked.

"Yeah." Evie said. "But were kinda more than best friends. We think of each other as sisters."

"That's cool." Bella said. "Do you think of Jay and Carlos as brothers?" "

Yeah." Evie said. "We all grew up together in the same house."

"Really?" Bella asked.

"Yeah." Evie said. Evie finished measuring Bella. She went over to her fabrics and got out a sky blue one. She set it on the bed and went over to her drawer. She got out a ruler and scissors. They both sat on the bed. Bella helped Evie measure and cut the fabric.

"Do you like hanging out with Ben?" Evie asked.

"Yes!" Bella said. "He's my favorite person in the world. I love spending time with him."

"That's great." Evie said. They continued measuring and cutting fabric. After a while, Ben and Mal returned.

"Did you have fun?" Ben asked Bella.

"Yes!" Bella said. "Evie's making a dress for me"

"That's cool." Ben said. "Come on. Let's go see Mom and Dad."

"Ok." Bella said. "Bye Evie. Bye Mal."

"Bye Bella." They both said.

"See you guys later." Ben said. Bella and Ben walked out of the room and went to go find their parents.