Chapter 6

Two weeks had passed since the VK's arrived. Bella was sitting at the table in the dining hall, eating breakfast with her brother and parents.

"Guess what!" Bella said.

"What." Ben said.

"Evie's making me a dress for the coronation!" Bella said excitedly, taking a bite of her food.

"But the tailor's making your dress." Belle said.

"Can she please make my dress." Bella pleaded. "She's a very good designer and plus we already starting making it." Belle sighed. "I guess it would be alright." She said. Bella smiled from ear to ear. She continued to eat.

"Speaking of our new arrivals." Adam said, looking at Ben. "How are they doing?"

"They're doing fine." Ben replied.

"Your certain?" Adam said.

"Yes Dad." Ben said.

"They haven't tried to do anything, have they?" Their father asked.

"No Dad."

"Remember." Adam said. "Your responsible if they do something."

"I know Dad." Ben said, getting annoyed.

"I just hope nothing happens at your coronation." Adam said.

"Dad!" Ben said, getting fed up with his father. "Noting is going to happen at my coronation."

"I hope not." Adam said. Ben threw his napkin on table and got up from the chair.

"Come on Bella." Ben said, ignoring his father. "I'll walk you over to school." He took her hand and Bella followed. They walked over to the school. Ben sat on bench with Bella. "I'm sorry you have to see me and Dad fight so much." He said looking at her, apologetically.

"It's ok." Bella said.

"We just aren't on agreeing terms with the villain kids." Ben continued. "But we will come to terms eventually."

"I know." Bella said. They got up from the bench and Ben walked Bella to her classroom.

"I'll meet you here at later and we can have lunch together." He said.

"Ok." Bella hugged Ben and he hugged her back. He kissed her on the top of her head.

"See you later." Ben said.

"Bye Ben." Bella said, before walking into her classroom. Ben walked off, heading to his first class.