Chapter 9

Later that evening, Bella was sitting in the living room with her parents and brother. Her father muted the tv.

"What happened today wouldn't of happened if you hadn't brought those kids to Auradon." Adam said to Ben. "You see what happens you when you bring villains kids to Auradon."

"They didn't do anything wrong." Ben said.

"Didn't do anything wrong?" Adam said. "They used a sleeping curse to put Chad to sleep."

"Boys enough fighting." Belle said.

"They were just scared." Ben said. "This wasn't their fault."

"No, son. It's yours." Adam said. "You shouldn't of brought them here."

Bella has had enough of the fighting. "Leave Ben alone! It's not his fault or the VK's fault. Audrey's the one that started it. Everything was going fine until she said something." Bella said, annoyed. "He didn't do anything wrong. He was trying to do something good and give the VK's a chance. Just because they're the kids of villains, doesn't mean they're like their parents."

They all looked at Bella, shocked at her outburst. She ran to her room. A little bit later, there was a knock on the door. Her mother walked in.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" She asked, sitting on Bella's bed. She started stroking her hair.

"I wish Daddy and Ben would stop fighting." Bella said as her mother held her.

"I know." Belle said. "They're just having a little disagreement."

"But Ben did a good thing." Bella said. "He's giving the VK's a chance. They might not all be like their parents."

"He did." Belle agreed. "Your father just doesn't see it that way. But he will soon."

"I'm going to go to bed." Bella said.

"Ok." Belle said. "Goodnight sweetie." She kissed Bella on the forehead and walked out of her room.