Chapter 10

It was two days before the coronation, Bella headed to Evie and Mal's room so Evie could finish her dress. She walked down the hallway and knocked on their door. She heard Mal say come in and Bella walked into their room. She saw that they were shocked to see her.

"Bella!" Evie said, shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"We still have to finish my dress." Bella said, going over to where her dress was and taking it off the hanger.

"I don't think your parents will be too happy about you being here." Evie said.

"They don't know I'm here and I don't care what they think." Bella said.

"You aren't scared of us and think we're monsters?" Mal asked.

"Of course not." Bella said. She looked at Evie. "Now, can we finish my dress?"

"Sure." Evie said, getting up from her bed and going over to Bella. Bella handed her the dress and they started working on it.

"It's wrong how badly everyone is treating you guys." Bella said.

"It's ok." Evie said.

"It was only a matter of time." said Mal.

"But it's not fair. Audrey and Chad are the ones that started that fight." Bella said. "Everything was going fine until Audrey said something. You guys deserve to be treated like everyone else."

"Thank you Bella." Evie said.

"You might think that." Mal said. "But it looks like everyone else disagrees."

"It seems like you and Ben are the only people in Auradon that think we're worth something." Evie said.

"You guys are worth something." Bella said."

"But our parents are villains." Evie said. "Everyone thinks we're just as bad as them."

"Your parents chose to be evil." Bella said. "If you don't want to follow in their footsteps, then prove everyone wrong. Here in Auradon, you guys have a chance to choose your destiny."

Mal and Evie both smiled at Bella. "Thanks for the pep talk Bella." Mal said.

"You're welcome." Bella said, smiling.

"I think you're dress is finished." Evie said, putting the finishing touches on Bella's dress. "Do you want to try it on and see how it looks?"

"Yes!" Bella said, excitedly. Evie handed her the dress. Bella put the dress on and looked in the full-length mirror.

"What do you think?" Evie asked.

"I love it!" Bella said, jumping up and down with excitement. "It's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it." Evie said, smiling.

Bella hugged Evie. "Thank you so much Evie!" She said.

"You're welcome." Evie said, hugging her back.

"You look very pretty." Mal said to Bella.

"Thank you, Mal." Bella said, thanking her. She took the dress off and put it back on the hanger. "I'll see you guys at the coronation." She said, walking out of their room with her dress.

"See you then." They both said.

Bella headed towards her parents castle. She found her parents and Ben sitting on the couch. "Mom, look at the dress Evie made for me!" Bella said, handing it to her mother. Belle took the dress and looked it over.

"It's very nice." Belle said. "Evie did a very good job with it." She handed it back to Bella. "Why don't you go hang it in your room." She said.

"Ok!" Bella took her dress from her mother and ran off to go hang it in her room.