Chapter 3: Money Isn't The Reason

Chapter 3

Money Isn't The Reason

I awoke to the sound of the door slamming close and it kept doing that. Deciding after a while, I got up to see what was making the noise. Entering the main room, Andrew was sitting there with a blanket around him and messy bed head.

"Andrew? What is that noise?" I walk over to join him and he gives me part of the blanket to go under.

"They are working on our pipes. I guess we have a leak or something, but it's too damn early for that." Andrew's face is a bright red, which means he has a killer headache, which means a hangover.

"Well, it wouldn't be that bad if you could continue your drinking. Look at me. One shot and goodnight." The banging slows down and I ease myself into the blanket. Andrew rubbed his temple.

After a while the banging completely stops. I went back to my room and finish up my sleep. Waking up to the door bell ringing on and on, I slipped out of the warm bed and felt the chill on my naked legs. I ran to the door and opened it to see a smiling face.

"Do you wake up beautiful?" Theo was at my door looking me up and down. With no pants on and a crop top, I bet there was a lot to see.

"How'd you find my apartment?" I stood in the doorway shivering a little.

"Well, my sister came here yesterday, and we still live together, so I asked her. Now go inside and get dressed. I'm going to take you somewhere." He walked in pushing me a little.

"What makes you think I want to go somewhere with you?" I crossed my arms and give him a face while he proceeds to my sofa to sit on it.

"Well, I sent you texts saying I was and you never said no to them, so I guessed you wanted to. Plus, I am a sex god. You said it yourself." He smirked and I mentally slapped myself. This guy had some kind of ego that is way too big.

"Well, I could have been ignoring you, you know." I turned away from him, flipping my ponytail. Behind me I could hear a laugh.

"Gosh, Vanilla. You could just say you want the D, and I'll gladly give it to you." His voice made me laugh. This year was going to be fun. He was a funny guy all-in-all. I started walking to my room when Andrew's door opened. I turned towards Theo and he gave me a questionable look.

"Keep your voices down. I have a killer hangover." Andrew walked back into his room and closed the door. I burst into laughter. I walked into my room and Theo followed.

"Who was that?" He stood in the doorway as I turned towards him.

"Andrew, my roommate, why? Are you jealous?" I smirk rose on my lips.

"Nah, any guy would make sure that they slept in your room." I walked into my closet and searched for something to wear.

"Where are we going to? And what are we doing afterwards?" I kept searching. I had very few clothing because I didn't have time to shop for Washington's weather.

"Well, I wanted to go to the park that's opening, well more like I have to, and honestly it'd be boring without someone." I looked through my clothing. I decided to pick a flora dress because well, why not?

"Are we going to have sex?" I heard him laugh.

"Sex God has to do something." I took that as a yes and picked good underwear. I walked into the bathroom and changed.