Chapter 6: Thriller

Chapter 6: Thriller

I'm really sick of this place.Theo acts as it's Paradise that were together, but for me it's hell. I guess that Andrew got sick of Theo calling him because I tired to leave, so they had to keep these weird handcuffs on. Theo doesn't like them, so he takes them off me for a while, but he has to lock me in this room. They're pretty much treating me like a madman.

"So, what will it be tonight? Orange Spicy Chicken or Country Fried Steak?" Theo put the handcuffs back on me as we sat at the kitchen table.

"I don't care." I rested my head on my hands, clearly bored. Theo looked at me, and sadness filled his face.

"I hate the handcuff Vanilla, really. But you keep running away, and I don't like it. I feel like you hate me."

"Oh Theo! Stop being so goddamn emotional! I'm not running away from you!"

"Then who are you running from!" Theo pounded his hands on the table.

"I don't know okay! Stop yelling at me!" I brought my face to his.

"Stop yelling at me then!" He moved away from me and started to cook. I didn't want to say that my relationship was more like a divorce couple, but it was. I still had this caring for him, but I think he was the one to lose it more then me.

"Vanilla what's wrong with us?" Theo sat in front of me.

"I don't know." I looked down at my lap.

"Well, I know sex can't fix this one. I just want what we had back, and if we can't then I don't think this relationship will work out, and I don't want us both to be unhappy."  Theo reached across the table and grabbed my handcuffs and unlocked them.

"I don't know Theo. I'm just confused. Everything is happening so fast. I just want some time to think. I like you too, but I think we're getting serious to fast." We stayed silent for a while until Theo brought up something.

"While you left us, did you sleep with anyone else?"

"Not exact ally. I'd never get farther than a kiss before I decided to kill them. Some of those people I killed needed to be." I got up from the table and stirred the food.

"What do you mean, they needed to be killed?"

"Some people that I killed were after me or they ruined my life, or I had bad debt to them."

"Oh God Vanilla! You're a awful person!" Theo walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"No I'm not!" I ripped it away from him. I started running, but he grabbed me.

"Vanilla! Dammit!" He threw me on the table and kissed my lips. I tried fighting him, but he pinned my hands down. His tongue entered my mouth. I became weak after that. Maybe sex was the spark to our relationship. I felt his hands around mine goes weak as well and I fought my out of his. I lifted myself up and wrapped my body around him while on the table.

I moan on his lips as he picks me up to take me to our room. He throws me on the bed as he unbuttons his shirt. I lift up to his lips again and I bring him down with me. I start unbuttoning the rest of his shirt as he unzips the side of my dress.