Chapter 9: Pull The Trigger

Warning: This chapter has graphic content. May not be mature for all audiences.

Chapter 9: Pull The Trigger

I broke into the White House last night. Well, not really. I called Mr. Times to tell him I was. He turned off all the alarms for me. How sweet of him. I broke in after Andrew had gone to sleep, and Theo went to get his midnight water. I ran off and took Theo's car.

The drive wasn't long, but my heart was beating. I had this magically anger stored in me, and honestly I didn't care if I killed his dad at this point. I was only wanting to kill the man who ruined my life.

I went to the back of the White House, and climbed up to the porch till I got his room. He was sitting out there waiting for me. I smiled.

"I see you made it Ashley." He greeted. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get this over with. Did you say your goodbyes yet?" I asked as I walked into his huge room. He shut the porch door behind him, and entered. I stood there looking at him. He walked over to me and brushed my hair over my ear.

"You look like your sister." He smiled into my eyes. I slapped his hand away and took a few steps back. He kept going closer to me.

"Leave me alone you sick man." I spat. He laughed and grabbed my waist. I tried kicking him away, but he kept grabbing me tighter. He pushed me on the bed as I tried to get away.

"If you scream I won't be the one in trouble. You remember that." He told me as he licked my ear. I felt gross, but I stopped moving. "Good girl." He sung. "Now, I want you to listen to me. I want you to be with me. I want you to leave Theo without any question, and then I want you to come to me. I'll give you a place to stay. I'll drop the marriage with Theo. I want you. You look just like your sister." I wanted to throw up. He kept kissing my neck, and I felt dirty. I wanted him off and dead.

"I love Theo." I told him. He laughed.

"Yes you might, but he won't love you if he finds out that you killed his only father. Plus, dear if you kill me they'll make sure that you get killed as well. I mean look at you. I could shoot you right now, and then you wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again." He put his hands on my shoulders and pinned to me to the bed. "Or I could do what I did to your sister." I kept myself together.

"I'd rather die knowing the man that ruined my life was dead, than live knowing he's still here." I told him. He just smirked.

"Alison!" He yelled. The doors busted open, but I couldn't see who it was.

"Yes father?" It was Alice's voice. I tried kicking out of Mr. Times's grip, but I was stuck. He sat himself on my lower body as he grabbed something from her. She smiled at me as I hissed at her. I felt something on my hand and I turned to see Mr. Times and her tying my hands down to the bed. I yelped to get them off of me, but they just slapped my face. I looked over the Alice's hand, and sure enough were the plastic tubes.

"Alison, can you please grab my weapon box please?" He asked his daughter. I felt the rope cutting into my flesh as Alice walked away. Mr. Times grinned at me. I felt him digging his nails into my elbow at the soft spot. I opened my mouth to yell, but he stuck a piece of cloth into my mouth. I wimped as he smiled at me. "The not-so-innocent girl is helpless. No one can help you. It's a shame darling. We could have done this the easy way, but I guess not. I'll make sure it's hell now."