Chapter 5: Ariel Drowns and Snow White Dies

~~~Unknown's P.O.V.~~~

I sketched down the body's marks. They didn't match Ashley's usual killing. She was more of a shooter, not a stabber. I wanted to say this wasn't her because she didn't kill women, but with Miley connected to Jess's death I knew something was up. My thoughts were that she cracked, but it was unlike her. She would have before all of this happened.

I placed the notepad into my jacket and zipped it up. I returned into my car and turned on the radio. The classic music filled my ears and I began to drive. My visit to Washington wasn't suppose to be for this reason, but with David's death, I knew Ashley would be here and Josh. I had to meet the woman that I've pondered over these years. She was different.

I was driving down the road when I saw a bright hair girl walking down the rainy street. I pulled over to give her a ride. "Hey! Do you need a ride? It's cold out." I stepped out in front of her.

"Nah! I'm fine. Thanks though." She started walking past me, but I knew she was going to get sick in this weather. and I hadn't had anyone in a while.

"I'm not a creep! Please let me take you home, I don't want someone getting sick." I looked at her as she turned around and walked towards my  car. I opened the door and she stepped in. Closing it behind her, I jumped to my side and got in. She looked over at me, and I had to say, she was beautiful. The red hair was clearly fake, but it worked. Plus, her beautiful body I had a growing need for.

"Hi." She smiled and I fell. I gave her a smile back.

"Can you drink?" I winked and she laughed.

"If that's an invite to your house then, yes." After she said that she became flirty. As we got to my apartment I thought about the murder of Miley. But my mind went off it when she pointed out something. "I live here too."

"Oh, wow. Well, I guess that's another way to see each other more." I got out of the car with her and we walked hand-and-hand to my room. Once we got there I grabbed some strong alcohol and she took the shot.

"I want you." She grabbed me and our lips were about to battle. I felt her lips that were ever so soft bite my lips. It was  a feeling I didn't get much since the case with Ashley. I bite her back and we starting battling with our tongues. I grabbed her and she jumped on me. I carried her to my bed and we fell on it.

She took off her shirt first and then my jacket. As she was taking it off she felt something in my pocket. She stop the kissing and starting looking through it. "What's this?"

"Oh, well I do police work and it's a case I have." I tried grabbing it away, but she wouldn't let me.

"Ashley... I have to go." She starting getting up and I noticed something. I froze. She turned back and walked over to me. "You found out." Her first contacted with my face. I fell into the bed post and it hurt.. She started kicking me and punching more. She stopped once I started begging. She then tied me up and she smiled. "I'll be back to finish you." She walked out and I started to try to move. But I was stuck.

I tried moving it over the bed post, but I couldn't reach that high. I wanted to cry because this was going to be my death, but that silly thing is that I'm on her side. But sadly I'll never be able to tell her, and well I'm completely fine with that. I'd rather die from a good killer than a bad disease or something. Maybe I'm crazy for that.