Chapter 10

Fred could've woken the girl up, but he knew she was exhausted and didn't deserve to be in detention anyway. Instead, he bent over and lifted the girl up, carrying her in his arms.

Marceline was very light, and Fred had the build of a Beater, so it was easy for him to carry the girl. He made it to the common room with George and Lee, who didn't bother questioning his actions, and they went up to their dormitory.

He gently layed Marceline down his bed, and slowly crawled in after her, trying not to wake the girl.

It was the best sleep either of them had ever had. Fred had subconsciously wrapped his arm around her waist, and Marceline had curled up next to him, sleeping soundly.

Marceline woke up first, which is unusual for her, but it seemed to be a lot louder than usual. She looked around confused, and saw George sitting on his own bed and putting on his shoes.

"Oh, you fell asleep during detention last night so Fred just brought you up here," he told the girl when he noticed that she was awake and looking very confused. "You should probably wake him up."

He left the dorms right behind Lee, and as the other dorm mates were already gone, it was just Marceline and Fred.

She adjusted her body slightly so that she was facing Fred more. "Fred, come on it's time to wake up," she said softly. Fred groaned and his eyes remained closed. "

"Fred." she said again. When the boy made no movements she decided that she needed to be harsher.

"Fred if you don't open your eyes I'm going to tickle you." Fred still didn't make any movement, Marceline reached out her hand and began tickling the boy. The effect was immediate. His eyes flew open and his body instantly curled into a protective position.

"Stop," he whined turning around and facing Marceline.

"I warned you! I had to do something to get you up," Marceline told him.

"There are nicer ways to do that, Marcy," Fred said, pulling his blanket up to his chin.

"Oh yeah? How?" Marceline asked,
amused.

"Like this," he said softly. He began to plant kisses going up her neck and eventually his lips made contact with hers. Marceline was blushing slightly, and it was taking everything in her to just skip classes and lay in bed with Fred all day.

"Yeah that would be a nicer way," Marceline said quietly, after they broke up, but then she gasped.

"Fred! I have morning breath," she said, covering her mouth.

"That's okay, love, so do I. I didn't notice a thing," he said, chuckling at her reaction, and reached up and drew her hand away from her mouth, planting another kiss on her lips.

"Should we go to breakfast now?" He asked, crawling over Marceline to get out of the bed.

"Now I don't want to get up," Marceline grumbled, but she climbed out after him. They walked out into the common room, which was empty except for two people, as everyone was either down at breakfast or still in their dorms. She looked down at her clothes, the same ones she was wearing yesterday.

"I'm going to go change clothes, I'll meet you in there," Marceline said to her boyfriend, walking in another direction.

As soon as she walked into the Hufflepuff common room, Lola and Aliyah were sitting there, waiting for you.

"Would you like to tell us where you were last night?" Lola said, raising her eyebrows.

"It's kind of a long story," Marceline mumbled, and headed to the dorm. However, at that moment Artemisia was coming out, and upon seeing the girl, she dragged her back to where Lola and Aliyah were. The girls are looked at her, waiting for an explanation.