empty, two

but nothing was effective
no one else seemed so obsessed with it
things were desperate until the voice crept in
"i can help you, trust me, you're ready"
-

the voices came back again. they haunted michael for a long time.

he trusted the voices. the voices were right.

he looked into the mirror. he didn't dare lift his shirt up, since he knew it was all fat anyways. michael always thought he looked ugly, but when in reality if you looked, you could see the ribs slightly protruding out of his skin.

the sight was disgusting, really. but, michael didn't know yet. all he thought was that he was overweight.

weighing scales were also telling the truth. was luke lying? he kept saying that michael wasn't fat, and he was perfect the way he is. michael couldn't bring himself to believe what the blonde said.

he crept onto his bed. he cried as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

"i never loved you, what did you ever think? that someone would love you? you're delusional. maybe if you were thin, people would love you."

-
michael woke up from his nightmare. luke had told the truth. he never loved him. he shook as he tried to go back to sleep, a part of him wanting to hate luke, but he couldn't bring himself to. he still loved luke.

would luke love him back?

-
a/n: yall what type of music do you usually listen to apart from 5sos :)
i listen to most things except for kpop cuz ehhh i dont really like those songs