empty, the finale

inside it's em-em-em-empty
i know, i know it's wrong
i'm looking, but i can't see myself
inside it's em-em-em-empty
i know, i know it's wrong
but it's so hard to stop it alone
inside it's em-em-em-empty
I can reach out
inside it's em-em-em-empty
i can reach out
-

a few months later, michael was back to a healthy weight. brendon was happy that he was back to normal, and the therapy sessions ceased from there. michael and luke were a happy couple now, and nothing could tear them apart.

luke joined a band, named 5 seconds of summer, along with ashton and calum. luke played guitar, while ashton played drums and calum playing bass.

eventually, michael joined the band and they became a four piece, and luke became the lead singer.

over the months, luke's hair started to curl, and it was probably michael's favourite luke hair type ever.

over the course of a couple of years, they became a pretty popular band, with a steady fanbase and a tour coming up. and there was something that caught everyone's eye.

on the recent tour in sydney, australia, the boys were finishing their set list. after the last song, luke picked up the microphone, and said a lot of things.

eventually, he crouched in front of michael. the crowd screamed, while michael had tears in his eyes. he covered his mouth due to him not wanting to scream.

"michael gordon clifford, will you marry me?"

"yes, i will," michael said, and the ring was slipped onto michael's finger.

many cheers were heard. ashton and calum were standing at the side, smiling at the newly wedded couple. ashton patted calum's shoulder. "hey, when are you doing that?"

calum started coughing, trying to avoid the awkward situation. ashton just rolled his eyes, chuckling at his boyfriend.

in the end, everyone was happy, and life was more bearable, with luke having michael by his side.

-
THE END!
i decided to publish everything in a go bc 1. ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! (16/8. time zones are g a y)
2. im too lazy to remember to update LOL
3. expect something new soon ;)

cereal will be the next update heh.
for now, this is farewell. SEE YALL IN THE NEXT BOOK!