A Part Of Him

Roman POV
I walked into foster care to hide from to my past which was quickly catching up to me, if i put myself into foster care they wouldn't find me,at least for now.

I walked in and as expected they took me in, they called a girl name over the sound system and in less than 3 minutes the door flew open i could tell she was looking at how tall i was because being 6ft was like a accomplishment.

In the corner of my eyes i could see her covering her nose, Oh god was i smelling bad? I hope not buttt i guess i was because she flew out the door faster than flash could of.

I could barely understand what the woman was saying but all on my mind was if they catch me would these innocent orphans be at stake?  After a long lecture and rules I supposed to followed i was told to look for the girl who was here. But the thing is i didn't see what she looked like.

I smiled and walked out only to find a girl standing outside rolling her eyes probably going insane or maybe feeling bad of running out on me. "Ahh this might be the girl" i thought. Which reminds me to go and take a shower after settling in my new room.

She was different i mean i never heard her speak but the vibe she had around her was different like her era was something i never had encounter in my 17 years of life.

I took a glance at her and look at how perfectly her black hair dropped on her shoulders, how her milky skin complimented the black ripped jeans she wore and the plain white jersey she had on. How her lips was in the perfect shade of pink. She was stunning

Sadly i cant have any encounters with anyone as far as i know they could have eyes anywhere and could be watching.

She jumped after noticing the sight of me, her smile when she said hello and the frown that came right after, when i didn't say anything. She introduced herself and walked me to our room

Alissa Johnson, what a nice name and her voice was soft yet soothing.

WAIT HOLD ON DID SHE SAY SHE WAS GOING TO BEAT MY ASS.

Oh well she is feisty. I admired the room as her side was drawn on perfectly as when she was dictating her mood either with flowers and random stuff but my favorite was the one she had drawn when she was I guess on the grass over looking 2 people which had to be her parents.

I saw her head slowly turning at me, little did she know i draw also maybe i should try to draw the same thing on the wall for a welcome gift  for being good to me and apology for not responding to her.