The Deal

I laid watching the ceiling, he was fast asleep. I looked at him before facing the other side where the door was.

The door was slightly cracked so i could see straight into the hallway. I closed my eye and was awoken by footsteps coming towards the room.

I turned over to see Roman missing. He probably went for water. I got out from the bed slowly mostly because i was still sore.

I poked my head through the door and heard talking before the footsteps continued towards the room.

When Roman saw me he shouted run. As two masked men started to hit him.

This scene was awfully similar, because the sympathetic look he was giving me reminded me of my mom.

I was glued shot. The way they was hurting him. How he tried to fight them off.

I felt sick.

I tried to run to him but my attempts was futile as one of the masked men grabbed my hand tightly. All i could do was watch him get beaten till he couldn't fight anymore.

They stopped and i could see him still using the little strength he had to try to stand again.

Tears was running none stop. His beautiful face was bloody, his perfect smile was filled with pain and when he was trying get up and his eyes, it looked like,

defeat.

One of the mask men took off his mask and walked in between Roman and I.

Ashton Grey

Ashton Grey.

Most vile and brutal man, he cared for himself and money. At least thats what I'm about to learn.

"Well well well we meet again Ramon, well at least your real name Romario." Aston said

So Ramon wasn't his name? So he was lying all this time.

"Care to tell your pretty girlfriend what was your parents real job? And what you did?" Ashton said smirking at him.

Lies Lies Lies

I couldn't believe this airhead baboon decides to come and like on Romario. I mean Ramon.

It was just a name

"Pretty lady, your "boyfriend" lied." Ashton said while laughing.

I didn't dare say anything i looked at Ramon, he had no eye contact with me whatsoever.

So.... He really lied.

I swallowed the lump that was on my throat.

"S-so what did he do." I asked looking straight at Ramon.

"Glad you asked, you see he owed us money, he was the biggest Mafia leader. He ran away from us and came to the orphanage so we wouldn't catch him, we saw him the day for the camping trip and i save the best for last.

He has a child.

WHAT!