So Please Dont Leave Me

A BABY?

Roman was disappointed, did he knew he had a child. Then why did he make me fall in love with him.

Ashton laugh heartily as he saw Roman couldn't say anything and his cheesy ass mouth was non existent.

I was shocked, I couldn't comprehend what was going on. Roman the Dumbass was no help, i wanted him to say it wasn't any help.

I felt my heart shatter, it world stopped with time. I was in my own world. The memories hit like a flashback.

The gunshots which killed my mother, the bullying. Everything flashed so quickly I swear i was going insane.

"So lets make a deal." Ashton said breaking me free from that insane moment i had.

"What deal?" I asked

"Marry me, and I'll let him live, Or if you don't I'll kill him."

Roman balled his fist and was about to launch at Ashton but his men pulled him back.

I was shocked.

Marry the Airhead Bimbo who ruined everything.

Or

Marry the one who lied to me.

This was definitely a hard choice.

Roman pleaded with me to try to escape but all i gave in return was a cold glance.

I couldn't stand the sight of him anymore, he disgusted me.

"Seems like i got my answer." Ashton said breaking the ice.

I looked at him, what answer i didn't made my mind up.

"Kill him." He said

Wait What

I saw the guards grabbed his jersey and the other, took his knife out.

"I'll marry you." I said

"Guys wait, What did you say?" I said I will marry you.

Ashton smiled.

Roman was boiling with anger

What did he care? He was the one who lied.

"Alissa don't do this." He pleaded

I looked at him and shot a cold glare
"I didn't do this for you, i did this for your child."

And i left the house.