I Promise

Time skip: 1 year after

Boss; you found where they live?
Ashton; #51 Savannah Street
Boss; Attack tonight I'll send the men over.
Ashton; Great.

___________
Roman and i settled at the house, we are now in a relationship.

Yay me i got the hot boy na na na boo boo.

I mean, I didn't really- oh who am i kidding i loved him since i saw him.

He was out working in the police force and i was taking classes to be a criminal detective.

Life was great, we would go have buy food sometimes. Only when TRIED to make food.

Ps. I love him, but he can't cook to save his life.

Then we would come back and watch movies and if not movies talk about life, work and things that were troubling us.

That night Roman came home looking pale as he was sweating profusely and his eyes moved from one side of the room like if he was scanning.

"Is everything okay?" I peeped my head out from the kitchen door

He ran up to me and hugged me

"I wondered where you were." He said

He was moving weird, too weird if you asked me but he didn't hide any secrets from me. At least i hope so.

We ate dinner in silence. It was too off he was hiding something from me.

Alissa don't be stupid, you're probably over reacting.

He washed the dishes as i went upstairs to lay down to relax from a long day of class.

He then walked into the room and scratched the back of his neck.

He is nervous. Why?

"Can w-we try it?" He asked

"Try what?" I asked confused

His face turned red.

OH.

OH MY GOD.

(Warning there is going to be sexual content stop reading if you don't want to see what happens next. This wouldn't affect the story in any way)

Tonight was finally the night, the one i have been waiting for since i had first laid eyes on him. He came up to me asking if i was really positive of doing this.

I was.

He came closer and slammed his lips on mines, kissing me hungrily. His hand went up my jersey unhooking my bra. He stopped and took my bra and jersey off leaving me with just my jeans and panties on.

He massaged my breast as his hand travelled down to my pants button. He unhooked it and shoved me on the bed.

He likes it rough.

He pulled my jeans off leaving me alone with my panties

He took off his jersey showing of his toned abs where his bulge was showing through his tight jeans

I pulled him on the bed and climbed on top him.

"Two could play this game." I smirked at him

I started to grind on his swollen dick, he moan in pleasure and i was getting wet by his moans.

I went down on my knees and unzipped his pants and grabbed his dick and started to swirl my tongue around it.

I started to suck on it, his moan filled the air louder and it was giving him the pleasure he wanted. He grabbed my hair and let me suck on his dick for about 5 minutes.

He then told me go on the bed. I listened to him as his eyes was filled with lust and I would have been to afraid to made him mad.

He pulled my black lace panties and started to lick my clit in such a way i became breathless. It was too good to be true.

"No cumming until daddy says so okay?" I looked at him and tried not to laugh of this new person he was.

But he noticed and roughly inserted a finger in me.

"F-fuck." I managed to say say between moans.

"Ahh you're a virgin, well not for long." He said

He inserted a second one

I felt like my insides was ripping open but was soon replaced with pleasure.

He stopped and spread my legs and told me that the pain was only going to last for a minute or two.

When he inserted his dick i bit my lip from screaming from intense pain but as he said it was replaced by moans.

You could say it was a very eventful night.