Safe

I walked down slowly, as i had no father figure or any relative, Ashton Dad took me in as his daughter. Why was everyone so nice to me besides him.

He looked at me and stared alot at my belly area. I took the bouquet of flowers and tried to hide it.
He ruffled his hair and smiled at me. I couldn't do nothing but fake a smile.

Oh kill me now, let a lightning bolt strike him hard in his head.

It was an evening wedding and the place was already dark outside

The priest was making Ashton recite his vows, when all of a sudden the light were cut off.

It was quiet... No one made a peep.

My heart started to race and i placed my hand over my unborn child and prayed for nothing to harm him/her.

That same moment. The light were on again. Everyone murmured as nothing seemed out of the ordinary until A man with a black suit entered with a machine gun and pointed it towards the ceiling and started to shoot.

Ashton pull me onto the ground and told me hide in the basement of the building.

That was the only time I would of listen to him, I rather him die than the unborn baby rest in peace bitch.

With this big ass dress it made it impossible to run but i made it. I leaned on the wall of the dimly lit basement and gasp for breath.

Running with heels with a big ass dress and being pregnant is the worst. Just saying.

All of sudden i was slammed onto the wall.

Jesus fucking Christ Im dead, we are dead. Oh god

But the masked man didn't do anything all he did was caressed my cheek.

I wasn't the person to let any and anyone touch me but whoever this was his touch was soothing.

He pulled his mask off

My eye bulged out my head.

R-Ramon

He didn't say anything all he did was

I didn't hesitate to fight back, I waited for this so long

The kiss was heated and was fulled with lust. I gave in. I missed him as much as he missed me.

He pulled away breathing heavily on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"I came back....for you." He said

"Roman there is something i have been meaning to tell you." I said

"What is it love?" He asked looking in my eyes

"I-im pregnant." I said

His smile, it went from ear to ear. He went down on his knees and hugged my belly.

I could see a tear rolling from his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused

"My first Baby." He said

Wait wait first baby? But I thought

"Thats not my baby." He lied for you

"Then why did you went quiet." I asked

"Lea was helping me, she blamed her child on me, he was planning to kill you and she told me before it happen thats why i was frantic when i came home from work that night." He said

Gunshots bellowed from above.

One of the masked man told Roman it was safe to come out. So we did.

They had Ashton in handcuffs and all his men laid in a pool of blood.

It was over.

"I have one little gift for Roman." Ashton said

Roman had a gun facing the person who was coming out from the shadows."

Who the fuck was that? I thought

"Are you really going to kill me..... Brother?"

Wait is that?
Rośe?

________
The end❤️ Maybe it would have a part 2 soon but for now enjoy the cliff hanger