School with extras [4]

"...and this is the classroom where we'll have the History class now" finished Henry his explanation right when we arrived to the entrance of the classroom. The guy stepped one forward and opened the door for me, then stepped back.

"Thank you" I looked at him with a kind smile and entered the room with a bit of excitement and nervousness.

Like I had known it before, everyone turned toward me with surprised or suspicious looks on the faces. I simply greeted them by waving with my hand, then began searching for a free desk before it gets too embarrassing.

I found one in the back of the classroom, right in the left corner. Turning around, I was about to bypass the other classmates' desks, but I bumped right into Henry's chest.

I glanced up at the boy. "Sorry, I just spotted a free desk there and I wanted to go there"

"Don't even think about it" declared the guy then turned me around and grabbed me by the waist.

Just all of my face was as red as strawberrys. "B-but that was the only free spot..."

However, the boy didn't listen to me. He walked to another guy's desk, who was sitting in the second desk from the right, still holding my waist. "Jasp, mind if you sit back to the desk in the corner? Del needs a place to sit"

The mentioned person turned to face us. "Hey Hen! Of course, one sec, let me get my stuffs" answered - as I saw - Henry's other friend. After he had collected his books and pencil-case, he stood up and stepped back, giving his desk to me.

I gave him a smile in return and sat down after peeling Henry's arm from me. I put down my stuffs, while suspiciously watching the two friends chatting and looking at me at the same time. Unfortunately, I didn't hear out anything from they chat - only saw nods and teenager-boy-like laughs. It was better to just turn back to my new place and concentrate on studying my... least favourite subject. Bleh, History...

~•~

2 and a half boring lessons later, I was trying so hard not to fall asleep in the middle of Math class by drawing little sketches onto the empty places of my notebook. There was a little Nature, a little Captain Man and I was about to start drawing the little Kid Danger, when a loud rumble interrupted the lesson and made me draw a line right over the already done drawings.

"What the-" I jerked up, looking around for any strange things. What is even weirder that only some seconds later some sort of beeping sound sounded up. It was like a smartphone, but much louder... and it seemed to came from Henry's direction.

The teacher stopped for a minute, too. "Henry, please turn off your phone during lessons"

"Sorry, Mrs... It's just, I really need to answer that call" jumped up the boy, grabbing his phone and running out of the classroom without waiting for the teacher's answer.

I followed him with my eyes until he left the room, closing the door with a loud shut. It seemed to be an every day action for the class as the other students simply shrugged their shoulders and turned back to their previous activities. I tried to act like them, though it was more than a difficult task... The magic-bracelet around my wrist began to buzz in a strange rhythm, fortunately without any sound effect. How weird... It had never done anything like this before...

I thought I will go out and check my bracelet if everything is okay with it when suddenly, the front window smashed and cracked into tiny pieces, falling onto the floor. Everyone jerked up - some of my classmates jumped up from their desks, others simply froze or began crying for help.

I was among the first group, watching the two lying visitors on the floor, standing next to my desk. The first one was a man in his 40s, in a dirty pair of sneakers, jeans, grey T-shirt and a thinner coat on it. The other one was... Captain Man? What the fudge is he doing here?!