Chapter 1

*Autumn in pic*

"Autumn hurry with the packing I want to get on the rode before 3 so we can make it home by dinner time"my dad shouted from downstairs.

I cringed when he said home because it reminded me im leaving the only place I ever called home.I grabbed my last suitcase of clothes and carried it outside to find my boyfriend,JaQuan,helping my dad load my stuff in his truck.

Dad took my suitcase and placed of in the truck."All set kiddo"my dad asked like I wasnt leaving my life behind and the man I loved.

"Just wait a minute"I replied while looking at Qua.My dad seem to get it cause he excused himself to call his wife.

I grabbed Qua's hand and pulled him around the house so my dad couldn't see us.As so as we were out of site JaQuan pushed me against the house and attacked my lips with his.

I moaned as he bit my lip asking for access which I gladly granted.His hands were rubbing up and down my back while my hands was running up and down his abs.I broke the kiss because I was running out of breath.

He smirked but then his face turned sad again and I knew what was coming."Do you have to leave,I mean can't you just stay with Brannon"he asked.

I sighed"Qua we been over this my mom thinks its best if I go with my dad for the time being and I can come back for the summer and stay with my gran"He pulled me close and huffed."Don't worry Qua we can face time everyday no we will face time everyday"I said and pulled out my iPhone to add on to the effect.

"Auuutummnn come on we have to go"I heard my dad shout.I gave JaQuan one last kiss the and got in the truck.Dad cranked it up and was on our way leaving behind everyone and everything I loved and cared for.

I plugged my headphones in my ear and tried to ignore my dad constant attempts to get my attention.

He must've had enough cause he snatched my earphones out and said while putting his hand on my shoulder"Now listen up kiddo I know your sad because of leaving your friends and family and that boy behind b-""His name is JaQuan"I butted in.

My dad shot me a look and continued."But just try to cope with at least till you leave for the summer.

I nodded and looked out the window to see the You Are Now Leaving Miami,Florida sign as we drove by.

Its official I have left behind everything I stand for and going to stay with my dad and half brother and sisters and step sister who I can't stand for that matter.My phone vibrated and I pulled it out to see I had a message from JaQuan and Brannon.

Brannon is the only person that is equally close to me the way JaQuan is.I can tell him anything and I mean anything.It also helped that he was my favorite cousin also.I decided to text him later and read JaQuan's message.

It read I miss you already .I quickly replied IMU 2 my Muffin. I slipped my phone back in my pocket and decided to take a nap for the rest of the drive.

My dad shook me awake when we arrived to his house. It was a huge 2 story house that kind of resembled the Salvatore brothers house from vampire diaries.

I love me some vampire diaries but no as much as Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta. Sitting on the porch with a yellow sundress was no other than Cher, my dad's wife.

I hopped out the truck and she rushed up and hugged me."Autumn welcome back girl I missed you so much"she gushed.

I gave her a look and was about to say something very rude but decided against it."Hey Cher I missed you too" I lie."You'll be staying in the room next to your brother Terry" my dad says.

I nodded and grabbed some of my things while he grabbed the rest and took them to my room. Dad left me to unpack and said he will call me when dinner was ready.

I checked my phone to see Qua had called me and I remembered I had to text Brannon back. I read Brannon text and it said Call Me Chy U Missed It Lmao.I laughed "of course I missed something already and Brannon would be the one to tell me"I thought to myself.

I decided to call Qua first then Bran and was finna do so when the biggest bitch around walked in my room.