Chapter Two: Agent Fowler and Explosions.

"And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours," Optimus said to the humans. "Got it. If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911." Jack said stepping in, making Sasha snort, "Can we go now?" Jack asked taking a look at Sasha. "Are you insane?" Miko and Sasha said in unison, "Oh wait he is," Sasha said laughing at Jack's face, giving Sasha a look Miko continued, "I'm living in bot-swana. And I won't let you or anyone else shatter it." Miko snarked whilst glaring at him.

"It is best that you four remain under our watch, at least, until we can determine our enemies' intentions," Optimus said. "Optimus, With all due respect," Ratchet started making said 'bot look to him, "The human Children are in as much danger here as anywhere." "Children?" Jack said offended. "They have no protective shell. If they get underfoot, they will go," Ratchet paused looking for the word, "Squish," Ratchet and Sasha said together, making everyone look at Sasha again.

"Then, for the time being, Ratchet, we will have to watch where we step,"Optimus replied as lights started flashing. "What's that?" Jack asked sounding panicked. ::Proximity Sensor:: 'Bee whirled. "Proximity Sensor. Someone's up top." Raf explained. "It's Agent Fowler," Ratchet sighed typing away at the screen. "I-I thought we were the only humans who knew about you guys?" Jack asked the bots. "Special Agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world. As he tends to visit only when there are issues, It may be best if you do not meet him at this time." Optimus said turning around to explain, making Jack, Raf and Miko run away around a corner.

Sasha had suddenly disappeared without anyone knowing as the elevator opened up revealing a dark-skinned man with brown eyes and black hair in a blue business suit. "Seven wrecks, thirty-four benders, a three-hour traffic jam, and, of particular note, numerous reports of a speeding motorcycle of unknown make and a black and yellow custom muscle car. So, anything you care to get off your tin chest, Prime?" Agent Fowler asked as he made his way to the edge of the platform.

"We have the situation under control, Agent Fowler," Optimus said moving so that he could talk to the Agent. "They're back, aren't they?" Agent Fowler asked the Autobot leader. "If you are referring to the Decepticons, I have doubts that they ever left. Your planet is much too valuable," Optimus replied, "Then it's time to wake up the Pentagon," Agent Fowler said firmly to Optimus. "Hear me, Agent Fowler. We are your best, possibly your only defence against the Decepticon threat." Optimus countered firmly. "Says you." Fowler scoffed.

"Hey, fleshie?" Bulkhead said getting the agent's attention, "Did anyone get splattered on that freeway? Team Prime knows how to use force," Bulkhead continued as he ripped out a crane-like tool, "And how much not to use," Bulkhead finished by breaking the tool, "Bulkhead, I needed that!" Ratchet cried angrily. "Enough," Optimus said to the two before turning back to the human,"Military involvement will only result in catastrophe. Perhaps you can condone widespread human casualties, Agent Fowler, but I, however, cannot."

"Then do us both a favour and handle this, Prime, under the radar," Fowler said before walking back into the elevator and heading off, "Or I will," he added just before the doors shut. "Pretty bug bearings for a human," Bulkhead said walking up beside the Prime. "Agent Fowler is concerned for his world, Bulkhead, as he should be," Optimus replied.

"Blasted earth tech! Cliffjumper's signal popped back online," Ratchet said to the rest of the Autobots. The humans were standing on a raised platform, "Who's Cliffjumper?" Miko asked walking towards Ratchet. "How is that possible?" Optimus asked the medic, "It isn't," Ratchet said shaking his head, "Another bug. The system's chock-full with them." Ratchet added. "If there's any chance Cliff's alive...." Arcee said looking at the leader. "Ratchet, prepare sickbay. We may need it," Optimus said walking off and putting his battle mask over his mouth.