Extra Shot Two: History: Part One.

(The past)
Age: about 8 in human years

A young blue and red flamed golden femme wandered the halls of the giant building that she was in. She was looking for her guardian as she hummed to a song. She suddenly turned around a corner to hit something. "Ouch!" came two voices. One from the young femme and the other from a just as young red and blue mech. "I'm so sorry!" The femme said as jumped up offering her servo to the mech.

The mech looked up at the femme and blushed slightly before taking her servo. "It's f-fine," the mech stuttered as he stood up, taking his hand back, making the femme giggle. The young femme's laughter made it seem like everything was fine and wonderful to the mech. "My name is GoldenSands, but call me Sandy," the femme said, sticking her servo out for a servo-shake. "I'm Orion Pax," The mech said as he shock her servo. "You're Orion? Alpha Trion and my guardian have told me lots about you and your work," GoldenSands said amazed. "Really?" Orion asked shocked.

"Yep! Hey, do you want to be friends? You'd be my first here in Iacon," Sandy asked hopefully. "Of course!" Orion said cheerfully. Little did the two know, Alpha Trion and Sandy's guardian had set up the small meeting between the two.

The two had walked around the corridors for a while, the conversation consisted of many things. Like their favourite colours, favourite stars, favourite data-pads, favourite things to do, and so on. Soon the pair made it back to the room where Sandys guardian was finishing up with Alpha Trion. "Sandy, there you are. We were just about to look for you. Thank you, Orion, for bringing her back to us," Sandy's guardian said smiling at the young mech.

"It was no big deal, sir. We just bumped into each other so I thought that I would help Sandy find her way back to you," Orion said nervously. "Well Sandy, it is time to go I'm afraid," Sandy's guardian said making the young femme pout. "Okay, Nightstorm," Sandy sighed before turning to her friend. "I'll see you later, Orion?" She asked the blue and red mech. "Of course, unless I'm not allowed," he said nervously looking at Alpha Trion. "Anytime Sandy comes you may see her Orion. I can't stop a friendship such as this now, can I?" Alpha Trion smiled watching as the young cybertronians beamed at him.

"Thank you, Alpha!" Sandy said before giving the grown mech a hug then hugging her new friend, "I'll see you later Orion!" She said as she let go of the blushing mech and skipping to join her guardian. "See you later Alpha Trion, Orion," She said as she waved goodbye before the door shut behind Sandy and Nightstorm.

Orion sighed happily. "Thank you, Orion. Now you wanted to ask me something in regards to your work..." Alpha Tron asked the young mech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part One of the History Shots. Comment what you think!

I just thought I'd share some of the history between Optimus and GoldenSands. (Although you guys haven't really met her yet.) My apologies for not updating for a while. I haven't found any creativeness recently for the episodes, so I thought I'd share the history to make up, (Probably won't make it up). Thank you all for sticking around with this book. I'll be adding more parts of the history over the course of the next few days.

- Sasha_Hope