Chapter Three: Spiderbot and Uncle Fowler?

Sasha woke up with a gasp. "Damned dreams, at it again, stupid purple stuff and stupid M-" Sasha stopped when she realized where she was, "Good morning, Ratchet," Sasha said to the bot who was peering at the computer which held the results for the purple liquid. "Hmm? Oh, you're wake Hope, good to know, now," Ratchet sent her a small smile before turning back to the computer. "The base elements of this goo, are like nothing I've ever encountered. It must be extremely concentrated to have effected Arcee so rapidly," Ratchet mused "Unfortunately, complete results are slow-coming without the used of proper diagnostic tools, Thank you very much Bulkhead.," Ratchet said taking the goo out of the machine and accidentally dropping a small portion of it on a tool.

"Ratchet, you dropped some of the dark energon," Sasha said from his shoulder after he had placed the rest of the purple goo in the testing chamber, making Ratchet startle, "How in the name of Primus did you get on my shoulder without me noticing?" Ratchet asked blinking at her. "And what did you call the goo?" He asked as he thought over what she had said. "Huh? I called it 'Purple Goo' and I just climbed up your shoulder. Sorry, I should have asked," Sasha said averting her eyes sheepishly. Ratchet held out his servo for her to hop off which she gladly accepted.

"Thank goodness that the other three aren't here, those house guest can be such a bother," Ratchet said mostly to himself as he took a look through a microscope when something got dropped, Ratchet turned to look at Sasha, "What? It wasn't me, 'Sides I did warn you about it so please don't blame me!" Sasha said putting her hands in the air, then walking away to do something. Ratchet looked around before going back to his microscope when suddenly there was tapping, Ratchet looked up again, "Optimus?" Ratchet asked the empty room turning around.

"By the Allspark!" Ratchet gasped as the small bot jumped in the air and started to attack him. Ratchet dodged as it landed on the computer "ahh!" Ratchet cried as it tried to hit his arms but Ratchet knocked off Spiderbot making it land above him before it jumped again. Ratchet started to try and hit Spiderbot with a pole when it broke his microscope, "I needed that!" Ratchet yelled frustrated as it jumped to the floor then tried to jump and him before a blaster hit it out of the way.

Ratchet sighed in relief as Optimus put down his gun, "And stay broken!" Ratchet said as Optimus stood on it. "Now, what could have caused that?" Ratchet asked as Optimus held out his servo for Sasha to hop of his shoulder. " And where did you go?" he asked the human. "To get Optimus, I did warn you that a couple drops had gotten on one of your machines," Sasha said calmly looking into his optics before going through her bag. "I have a grave suspension Ratchet, Dark energon," Optimus said to the medic before the medic turned to Sasha, "That's what you called it!" Ratchet said raising an optic ridge at her. Sasha rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, sir," Sasha said giving him a bow before moving to the raised platform to go on her phone.

"If the residue Arcee found on Cliffjumper, brought your broken equipment to life, it would stand to reason that the very same substance brought Cliffjumper back from the dead," Optimus said as he shut the Spiderbot away. "Oh, that would account for his life signal inexplicably coming back online, but Dark energon? It's so scare as to be virtually nonexistent," Ratchet said to the Prime as Sasha snorted. "What now?" Ratchet asked turning to the human femme, "Nothing, funny picture," Sasha said quickly.

"What would it be doing on Earth?" Ratchet asked turning back to Optimus. "It was transported by Megatron," Optimus said, "For what purpose?" Ratchet asked frowning, "To conquer this planet. By raising an army of the undead," Optimus said making Ratchet chuckle, "Well, Megatron will need to break quite a few toaster ovens," Ratchet joked gaining a laugh from the human, "I mean where on this world, would he find that many cybertronian dead?" Ratchet asked as they could hear the three other bots coming in with their charges laughing.