Extra Shot Four: History: Three

Orion and Goldensands 15 in human years
Ratchet 20 in human years

"Ratchet, meet Orion. Orion meet Ratchet," Sandy said smiling brightly as she introduced the two mechs. "Nice to meet you, Ratchet," Orion said holding out his servo which the orange and white mech took. "It's good to finally meet you. Sandy keeps going on about you," Ratchet said smiling as a blush appeared on each of his friend's cheek plates.

"What?" Orion asked stunned looking at his best friend. "I just tell Ratchet about your work," Sandy said avoiding her friend's optics. Ratchet was chuckling as he watched the two. It was pretty obvious that they both had a crush on the other, but didn't want to admit it so they stayed as friends.

"Um, thanks, I guess?" Orion said hesitantly to the two of them. "Hey, Ratchet do you want to show Orion what you're working on?" Sandy said looking at the Medic protege, trying to change the subject. "Of course, Sandy. Right this way, Orion," Ratchet said as he led the other mech into his lab.

Sandy waited outside for a bit to calm her straining spark. "If only," She muttered as she placed a servo over her spark before dropping it and turning around to follow her friend's.

(Next Memory)

Orion and Goldensands about 15 in human years. 
Bumblebee about 5 in human years

"Orion," Sandy whined. "Yes Sandy?" the said mech said looking up from another one of his datapads. "What's wrong?" He asked confused. "Can you come and meet Bumblebee, for me?" Sandy asked pouting to add to her cyber puppy eyes.

"Sure," Orion laughed at the face, "Yes! He's been wanting to meet you since I first told him about you," Sandy cheered, making Orion laugh at her more. "Come on!" She said as she started to pull on his servos to get him up. "I'm coming Sandy," Orion laughed as he got up. Sandy smiled at him then lead the way to the yellow mech's room.

"Honeybee," Sandy called out as they went inside the room. "Sandy!" A young voice called out before a yellow blur tackled the femme. "I missed you," a small yellow mech said as he hugged her, making Sandy laugh and give him a smile, "Bee this Orion," Sandy said as Bumblebee pulled away from her. "Hi, Orion!" Bumblebee said to the amused red and blue mech. "Hello, Bumblebee. Sandy has told me much about you," Orion smiled down at the younger mech.

"Sandy has told me lots about you too! She says that you're a great friend and that I'll really like you," Bumblebee said excitedly. Orion looked towards his friend and gave her a smile, which she shyly returned. "Well, that's good to know," He mused to Bumblebee. "Do you wanna see my drawings?" Bumblebee asked shyly. "Of course," Orion said. "Come on!" Bumblebee said perking up as he tried to pull Orion over to his desk.

Sandy watched amused. She knew that this would be how they acted. Orion will eventually take up the father's role in the future, taking care of the young mech as the war went on. Sandy sighed sadly causing Orion to give her a small concerned look. She smiled as she went over to them. And that's how they spent the rest of their day, every couple of days they would go to Bumblebee and spend time with him before having to go back to their studies. The three became a small family.

(Next Memory)

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe - 11 human years
Ironhide - 18 human years
GoldenSands - 15 human years

There was a crash and some explosions in a building that Sandy was walking to. Some pink smoke came wafting out of several upstairs windows. Sandy looked up amused as she could hear one of her friends yelling at a couple of well-known twins. Sandy opened the door, releasing pink smoke and a couple blurs or red and yellow. "Sandy!" The two terror twins cried excitedly as they saw her. They ran over and hugged her.

"Hello again, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Having fun with Ironhide again are we?" She smirked as they pulled away. "Yes," They said slowly, nervous that she was going to tell them off. "Good job, we all need a bit more fun around here," Sandy smiled at their shocked faces. "What?" She raised an eyebrow, "I'm not telling you off, why do you think I called you guys the Terror Twins?" Sandy laughed with the pair. "SIDESWIPE! SUNSTREAKER!" a voice shouted as a figure came out of the building.

Ironhide was covered in pink glue. He had yellow and red sparkles glued on with a purple crown on his head. Sandy and the twins immediately burst into laughter. "Really?" He groaned. With Sandy there, he couldn't do anything to the twins. "Oh, my, Primus, good one guys," Sandy gasped out giving the red and yellow mechs a high servo. "Told you she would like it," Sideswipe turned to his brother, "Whatever," Sunstreaker said as he rolled his optics jokingly at him. Ironhide groaned again. Now he couldn't even try to punish the two troublemakers.

"Have fun washing that off, 'Hide," Sandy laughed, covering her servo over her mouth-plates to try and quiet her laughter. "Oh, I won't," Ironhide said glaring at the young mechs before storming off. "See you two tomorrow?" Sandy asked. "Of course" Sideswipe chirped, "Sure," Sunstreaker grumbled. Sandy smiled at the two. "Letting you two know now, you guys are my favourite pranksters," She gave them a wink then walked off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part three of the history shots. One more to go!