The Mankanshoku's!

(Y/n) was on his way home, scratching the back of his head and clearly pissed off.

(Y/n): A tank, a fucking tank. Uncalled for and unfair, im starting to think ill never find Ishin's killer if they're here.
That's when something grabbed his attention. That girl from earlier was lying unconscious on the sidewalk next to the tram stop. A couple boys were surrounding her. He may not have liked her, but he wasn't about to let them have their way with her. With one swift kick all four of the little runts were knocked away from her.

(Y/n): Now go home before i do more than kick the shit out of ya!
Three of the kids took off while the other just backed off a little.

(Y/n)s mind: dammit, this little shit ain't gonna leave her alone, guess ill take her home until she wakes up. Give her a shirt and send her on her way.

As soon as he looked at her his heart skipped a beat. She was kinda... Cute!

(Y/n) shook his head furiously and threw her arm over his shoulder.

???: Thank you.

(Y/n) jumped and began looking around trying to figure out where that voice came from. Before he could pinpoint it though, the last kid caught his attention.

???: my dads a back alley doctor, i was about to take her there anyway.

He looked the kid up and down. He didn't seem to be lying, whatever the sooner shes out of his hair the better.

(Y/n): lead the way kid.

Ryuko's pov

I woke up and my head was killing me. Something was breathing over me.

When i opened my eyes, there was a creep hovering over me. As hard as i could i punched him, sending him flying into the roof.

Ryuko: What the hell do you think your doing you perverted bastard! You know who your messin' with! Im the crazy bitch from Kanto! Wheres my Scissor Blade!

Mako: Here you go Ryuko!

Ryuko:Be careful Mako this perv might try something!

Mako: Dad?

Ryuko: D-dad?!

After a couple moments Ryuko began apologizing.

Barazo: Wow! Im seeing stars! Thats a heck of a punch!

Mako: I know right! I was about to get fried at school when she saved me.

Mataro: Ill Say! You were totally badass swingingvthat scissor blade around looking like a hooker!

Ryuko decked him while telling him to shut it, nkt hearing him say something about helping drag her here.

Sukuyo: If decking my hubby and Mataro cheers you up then feel free to!

After getting situated they all sit down and get ready to eat.

Ryuko: Wait... What!

Mako: If your wondering who patched you up, that was my dad! He's a back alley doctor whos known for having killed more people than hes saved!

Ryuko: THATS NOT A GOOD THING!

Barazo: Who cares! At least the dead ones cant sue right!

Sukuyo: Thats Right! I hope your hungry: Its not fancy but its filling!

Mako: Dig In! My moms the best cook in the world! Right here you got croquettes filled with all sorts of mysterious ingredients and in the pot theres miso soup with who knows what!

Sukuyo: oh dont listen to her i only use non poisonous ingredients!

Ryuko was having a tough time processing everything that was happing so quick all at once. Then something confused her.

Ryuko: Wait... How did i get here?

Sukuyo: Huh? Why, that young boy helped you get here, he insisted on just leaving you here but he was pretty hutlrt tpo. It looks like you both had a long day.

The only boy Ryuko could think of was that boy from earlier.

Blood gushed from the (h/c) haired boy's nose forcing him to fall backwards. He soon shot up and began yelling angrily at her.

???: What the hell is with that exhibitionist outfit!

Ryuko:It's not my fault!

I yelled, embarrassed about what i was currently wearing.

???: HOW THE HELL IS IT NOT YOUR FAULT!!!

He yelled, his angry (e/c) eyes glaring at me.

Ryuko: DO YOU THINK I CHOSE THIS OUTFIT!!!

Fukuroda: Alright, in that case in stripping dow-

???: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Before I could see what happened, he had caught Fukuroda off guard as the boy got back on his skateboard jumping into the air, the wheels began spinning furiously as they hit Fukuroda, shredding his Goku uniform.

Ryuko: hey do you know where he is now?

Barazo: i think hes outside, he was pretty banged up when you guys got here.

Ryuko slowly stood up and walked outside. There she spotted him facing away from the house sitting on a box. A toolbox sat next to him, and he seemed to be working on something.

Ryuko: hey what're you working on.

???:...

He said nothing. But there was a small but noticible hesitation in his movement. He just continued to work on whatever he was working on. His left leg was bandaged around the leg. His torso was bandaged up heavily. And he had one around his forehead. He had an ace bandage around his right wrist.

She walked around to see what he was working on. It looked like a skateboard. Wait! Isn't that the one he faught with?

???: it got really damaged earlier. I just gotta perform maintenance. If i dont keep up maintenance, it'll fall apart. Its the first gift the old man gave to me. Although at the time i didnt know it was from him.

His tone of voice held some sorrow.

(Y/n): my names (Y/n) (L/n), sorry for earlier, didnt know you also wear a kamui. Senketsu is the same as Sandaketsu.

Sandaketsu: At least Senketsu didnt have to argue with her to allow him to take her blood... Probably.

Ryuko looked down at his feet and saw an eye moving on his shoe's. Did this guy know her dad?

Ryuko: H-hey where did you get those?

(Y/n) sat his tools and skateboard down.

(Y/n): Sandaketsu was a gift from an old man. Isshin Matoi.

Ryuko stopped... Her father?! But... Why would he give him shoes... Why?

Ryuko: M-my dad gave you those?!

(Y/n)'s eyes shot open and he stood up.

(Y/n): The old man's your father!

Senketsu: hmmm, this is interesting. This might play in our favor. That means we have two people for our cause. Just think about it Ryuko.

Sandaketsu: (Y/n), they might be able to help us avenge him. Give it some thought.

Ryuko (Y/n): Fine!

Mako: What're you guys talking about?

Ryuko (Y/n): AHHH!