A Simple Tennis Match

On the morning of the next day, (Y/n) was once again sitting alone outside. The sun was just cresting the horizon. As people began to leave their homes for the day, going about their business. It seemed almost tranquil.

That is until a certain family woke. Their average daily routine could be heard inside. Before he could react, a hard reached outside and yanked him back inside.

"OH MY GOD RYUKO, (Y/N), WAKE UP! WE GOTTA EAT BREAKFAST! IF I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN I'M GONNA GET EXPELLED! HURRY! HURRY!"

Literally in a moment they were on the tram. (Y/n) looked around in confusion. Not wanting the headache he just accepted it.

"Big gap between the rich and the poor here huh?" Ryuko questioned. (Y/n) shook his head in agreement.

A snot bubble popped on Mako's nose before she answered.

"That's because the city is ruled over by lady Satsuki. The top tier students live in the ritzy area while lower tier students like us get the slums."

"That's bullshit, your shirt determines your life?" he asked, his tone more disappointed than anything.

"Mhmm! Pretty strait forward isn't it! Oh hey! That reminds me! My mom said that-" *WHACK*

Ryuko and (Y/n)'s eyes went wide as a series of tennis balls smacked Mako's head.

"Place to-" *WHACK*

"Stay then-" *WHACK*

"It's cool to-" *WHACK*

"Stay with us-" *WHACK*

"Alright-"*WHACK*

When she stopped her face was covered in bumps. The whole time, the other two were just staring at her with shocked faces.

"Mako! THE HELL!" (Y/n) yelled in anger toward the direction the spherical orbs of destruction came from.

"I think we have better things to worry about! OK whats the big idea!" Ryuko shouted equally as angry.

"So, i take it your the transfer students who were rude to Lady Satsuki, although, if i remember correctly, you had you smug face cleared." The woman said, obviously directed at (Y/n).

"WHAT! WHY I OUTTA TAKE THOSE BALLS AND SHOVE 'EM UP YOU-" *WHACK* Before he realized they were headed his way, he was battered with tennis balls, sending him flying over the railing and into the water below.

"SHI-!" *SPLASH*

-elsewhere-

"Iori, how is his goku uniform coming along?" Satsuki questioned as she stood above the sewing club. The aforementioned man pressed a button and a wardrobe was lowered from the ceiling. When it landed in front of her, it opened to reveal a three star goku uniform.

It's design was very simple. It resembled the one star uniforms, except it came equipped with gloves to up his finger movement, and holes in specific locations on his pants, both allowing for better movement for his specific fighting style. The glasses he wears have been made to withstand any damage they might sustain. (If you don't wear glasses, you do now.)

She smirked, if Issin was gonna use this boy as a weapon against the life fibers, then she will use him instead, and hone his abilities to her needs. She would find out why he was chosen. He would be her ultimate tool.

-Once again elsewhere in Honnoji-

(Y/n) was waking up after the incident from earlier

"My head. Dammit, shoulda transformed first. WAIT! WHERE THE HELL AM I!" He said as he frantically looked around the small, dim room.