You Want An Answer...

The room was deafening. His heartbeat exploded in his ears.

What he was about to do was incredibly stupid. But he loved a good fight.

"Alright, who wants to be subtracted from the Japanese sensus first."

Before anyone could react, he stomped on the table, launching it and everything on it into the air, creating a blindspot just large enough to hide him.

"Enough with this cowardice, lea-" Gamagori swiped the table aside only for (Y/n)'s fist to hit his face like a meteor.

"I will never sell myself short, so I'll only say this once, my life motto. Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAAAA!" Gamagori flew out of the tower with enough force that the recoil of the punch cratered the ground on which he stood, comprising the rooms integrity.

Sanageyama engaged him next, and a battle of reflexes ensued. It became apparent that on level playing field, Uzu will destroy the young rebel, so he does what he does best.

Improvise.

Sweeping his leg out, he pulls the table in between their sightlines. As expected, Sanageyama removed the table, and swung for where his head would be, except it wasn't. (Y/n) had used the momentary broken sight line to drop low, following his movement with an uppercut.

The momentum of the fight quickly shifted. (Y/n) began pummeling the kendo master with a flurry of punches. In one final attack, (Y/n) grabbed him, and slammed him into the small set of stairs that led up to Satsuki.

Inhaling deeply, he walked over to the table. Ripping a leg off, he watched Satsuki's reaction.

Calm, confident.

Swinging the leg, he took out Inumuta's computer before stomping on his knee.

"Stay down if you know what's good for ya."

From her spot, Nonon snickered, but left it at that, so he let her be.

"It seems that you've grown quite a bit stronger since we last fought. Come, let me test that strength first-hand!"

She rushes in first, catching him off-guard by jabbing the hilt of her sword into his abdomen before swinging it up into his jaw.

Stopping just short of the wall, he went for a roundhouse kick on his incoming opponent, only for her to duck.

"Too slow!"

She shouted, his face lifted in a smirk as he stomped down, cratering the already damaged floor even more.

"I dunno, I think I'm fast enou- woah!" Unprepared for her strength, (Y/n) toppled over as she stood up.

"I bow to no one!" She kicked him, sending him out of the tower towards the ground like a meteor.

Mikisugi looked out of his classroom window at the giant ball of dust.

"Which one is causing trouble now."

Satsuki descended towards the ground with an aggressive grace. One that demanded authority.

"If I had a nickle for every goddamn time I got sent flying..." Climbing to his feet, he went to charge...

Only to jerk to a stop.

Satsuki watched, his posture had become slumped. They stood like that for minutes before he seemed to come to, collapsing onto his behind.

"I assume you resign yourself."

His eyes were clouded a bit as they laid upon her. It was almost like he wasn't in his body, but someone else was.

"Concede (L/n), you've lost."

Battered, breathless, and in pain, (Y/n) raised his smile and cocked a smirk. Turning to Satsuki, he raised a pointed finger, and shouted.

"Not quite! I do apologize for raising my voice, but if I do remember correctly, there were no formal agreements. I'm almost certain that within the short time I've been here i have obtained some minor form of brain damage, so, wouldn't that mean I'm not liable to any unproven agreements." He turned away in order to avoid her glare. If nothing, he was crafty as hell.

"I'll admit Satsuki, you and your goof troop win this time, but in our small battle of wits, I win. Tough luck I guess. Let's say this one was a draw, yeah?"

After finishing he made speedy retreat, Satsuki sat down and smiled.

"Indeed, it appears he is adept at finding loopholes. If he had a better upbringing, I have no doubt he would have made a fine lawyer.

Meanwhile outside the courtyard walls, (Y/n) stumbled back to his home, his movements slow and jerky. His door was unlocked when he got there, a lone stuffed toy sat upon the couch.

Slowly, he maneuvered to grab it, and sit down.

His eyes cleared and a soft smile spread across his face.

"Mama."