Reprocutions

When (Y/n) next came to, he was staring at a ceiling, and the chatter of people could be heard in the other room.

"Next time you should put some thought into your actions before outright attacking someone. She is not an opponent we can easily deal with." Sandakestu's voice rung through his ears like a gong.

His entire body ached, and the pain from being cut remained. Slowly and steadily he began to sit up.

"Hey, you look like shit." A groan escaped his lips as he heard the last person he wanted to speak.

"Yeah yeah and I feel like shit to so what, come to make fun of me 'Oh ha ha lets all have a good laugh at the guy who couldn't beat Satsuki'!"

Ryuko rolled her eyes before closing the door and leaving. Slowly, groaning in pain the whole way, he stood up. Celebrating his small victory, he looked at the clothes next to his kamui. His shirt and jacket would be unwearable for the moment until he got them fixed.

Taking Sandaketsu and putting her on, he slowly left the room he was in. With the bandages he was no doubt at the Mankanshoku's house.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged back from the dead. You were really banged up this time. But dont worry I only took a kidney for payment this time."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide as he started to pat his chest.

Barazo laughed and waved his hand. "I'm just kidding consider it on the house."

"Here hun, you must be starving, Here's some croquettes!" The matriarch of the home said as he passed him a plate of croquettes filled with all sorts of non-poisonous mystery ingredients. Looking around, he realized that Ryuko amd Mako were not present.

"Hey, where are Mako and Ryuko?"

"They already left to go to school!" He sighed and set the food down. He didn't want to, but he would ask the sewing club, if there even was one. Grabbing his scraps (shirt and jacket) he made his way to the school.

~Le time skip~

"Seriously man, if it's not one thing going wrong in my life then its a-"

SMACK

Just as (Y/n) entered the school something smacked his face, implanting him into the ground.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS! NOT ONLY DO YOU ARRIVE LATE, BUT YOU MOCK THE HONOR OF THIS SCHOOL BY ARRIVING HALF NAKED! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

Gamagori's voice boomed over him. Of course he would have a problem as soon as he arrived at school.

"Yeesh, I came to see if the sewing club could fix my clothes, these are the only clothes I have. Getting in a lot of fights tends to ruin them." He scratched the back of his head and kept walking.

Gamagori watched him walk towards the building, the aura of confidence that (Y/n) normally exuded was gone.

"Hmmm, I wonder..."

~Timeskip brought to you by chibi (Y/n) eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes~

After much searching, (Y/n) had still failed to find the sewing club.

"Damn! How hard can it be to find a club?" Sitting alone in the courtyard with just his pants on, (since his shirt and hoodie were still just scraps) he leaned back and watched the clouds go by, well that was until something smacked his head.

(Y/n): Q_Q

"Quit crying, Lady Satsuki wants to see you, but put this on, no one wants to see you walk around half naked."

Nonon demanded while waving her baton around after hitting him. She had heard that one of the transfer students had lost his spunk after the one sided beat down he received from Satsuki, and it seemed to be true.

She watched as he put on the red track jacket and began to follow her. Nonon wasn't sure if she was grateful for his silence the whole way there, or annoyed.

When the door to the council room opened, Nonon disappeared leaving (Y/n) alone with Satsuki.

"I would imagine I'm here because of my choice of clothing." His words we're a little fast as he looked at her.

"No, I will have them taken care of. Leave them on the table, there is a tracksuit for you to wear in the meantime. I had you come here for one reason. What is it you wish to accomplish. You shout words of vengeance, but you gave up too quickly for someone seeking answers."

His eyes steeled when they met her, his aura, pitiful and weak, flashed into something stronger, something more proud and resilient.

"I've been looking into possible clues since i found out the old man died, and no matter how i look at it, the trail always leads back to your family. Tell me Satsuki, did you have something to do with his murder."

Her smirk widened, perhaps he would be an effective tool for her to use.

"My offer still stands, bow to me, and I will grant you the answers you seek."

All of his rage and pride left his body again.

"No. I came to get my clothes fixed, that's all. If I can't get help here, I'll just make the trip to Tokyo."

As he went to leave, Satsuki stopped him.

"No, I will have the sewing club fix them." As he set his clothes down, Satsuki caught something she knew only one other person had.

Under his right ear on the back of his neck was a scar,

In the shape of a Goku Uniform Star.