(Y/n) vs. Satsuki (The First Bout)

So i accidently published this ahead of time so those of you who seen the name already knew what this was gonna be about and this is just a short chapter

Satsuki slowly made her way down to the courtyard, where by now (Y/n) was the only person present. When she reached the ground, he transformed, his outfit being different.

His large black baggy shorts remained, but his jacket and shirt was replaced by a baggy black tank top. He removed his hat only to turn it backwards. His lens were replaced by darkened glass hiding his eyes.

"Look, I'm not the very patient type. So I'm just gonna kick your ass, and get my answers." He cracked his knuckles, and walked forward. Satsuki watched as (Y/n) walked forward, The Elite Four stepped back.

As he broke into a sprint towards her he mounted his skateboard. Satsuki merely watched as he sped towards her.

As his first strike prepared to connect, she swung Bakuzan, halting his attack immediately. The force of her attack sent him back, cracking the truck on his skateboard.

"Shit, should have seen that coming."

"I do not believe that we can beat her as we are (Y/n), we should leave." Sandaketsu said in a tone only related to worry.

"No, if I can beat her here, then I can finally avenge the old man!" Resuming his assault, now without his skateboard, Satsuki was surprised when his kick landed on Bakuzan, torpedoing her into a wall.

"That skateboard was a gift, and you just damaged it. For that you'll pay." He slowly approached as she got back to her feet.

"Hmm, you're stronger than I expected. Come show me that strength again."

As they charged at eaxh other, shockwaves erupted from their takeoffs, blasting everyone but the Elite Four back.

"He's really going at it. He certainly does not lack resolve." Gamagori said as he watched thier clash.

"Hmm, I can't tell if it's with the help of his kamui or simply his own power, but he seems stronger." Inumuta began rapidly tapping on his keyboard.

"It doesn't matter, Lady Satsuki will win." Nonon began humming and swinging her baton about as if she was a maestro.

"It makes me wonder though, he shouldn't be hitting her, is she testing his strength." Sanageyama watched the match closer.

(Y/n)'s attacks were reckless and short planned, but there was a method to his madness. Like they knew, he lashed out mostly with kicks, but a few well placed punches akways found their target.

But Satsuki was far superior when it came to fighting. At first glance (Y/n) was hammering into Satsuki, but it was he who was getting pushed back.

With multiple swings, she launched (Y/n) back, who in turn struggled to get back up. Light shined from behind Satsuki

"(L/n), you are powerful, but I feel you can grow stronger. Become one with your Kamui, do that and I will fight you again." The light died down and she left.

(Y/n) reached out towards her, but everything quickly faded away.