Love Birds

Jackie POV

"Come on Jessica we got to go to the dance studio"

"Coming, you got everything ?"

"Yeah"

~At the Studio~

So we arrive at the studio and go to the front desk to ask the lady where we would go? We find the room, walk-in, and give LaurieAnn our paperwork showing we enrolled in her class. She looks over it and tells us to go stretch because the class will be starting shortly. We start stretching when someone walks over to us and starts talking to us.

"Hey Beautiful"

"*Turns around* Jacob!!!!! *runs and hugs him* I haven't seen you in a while how are you?"

"I'm good Jackie and you?"

"Even better now *smiles*"

"So I don't get any love?" 

"Hey Diggy *hugs him*Jessica, I'd like you to meet some of my childhood friends Jacob and Diggy, you guys this is my best friend Jessica"

"Hello Jessica, nice to finally meet you," 

"Nice to meet you as well *smiles*" Jacob said

"Hey beautiful" Diggy says

"*Blushes* Hi handsome"

"Come on Jacob, let's leave these two love birds alone"

"Alright *walking* So how you been the past year?"

"I was sad when you left but then I met my best friend Jessica and I felt a little better. I still missed you though"

"Well, I tend to have that effect on ladies *dust shoulders off*"

"*rolls eyes & giggles* Whatever, so you got a girlfriend?"

"Nope...do you have a boyfriend?"

"I'm talking to someone, but nothing real serious"

Jessica POV

So LaurieAnn starts the class and introduces us to everyone. She asks us about what type of dancing and singing we do and then has us perform something of our choice. So we start off doing Ciara's choreography to "Gimme Dat" and finish off perfectly with Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal". She then decides that I will perform with Diggy and Jackie will perform with Jacob.

"So what song will Diggy and I do?"

"This one *plays video*"

So she plays 50 cent feat.Olivia Best friend remix.

"They're really close"

"Just go with the flow okay? We just want to see where you are" LaurieAnn says

So me and Diggy were dancing close and flirting with each other making the floor our playground. I end the song kissing his cheek.

"Good job you two. Jackie, Jacob, you're up"

"What's our song?" Jackie ask

"This one *plays One Night Stand by Keri Hilson and Chris Brown*"

So they seem nervous at first then they just go with the flow. His hands-on her waist and singing to her while she's flirting with him, she's putting on his hat and singing in his ear. The song is about to end so they do the last note and kiss. Oh shit, do I see tongue? This better than just staying home watching tv. They finally stop and the class cheers...they think they were acting!!!

"*yells excitedly* Yes!!! Now that's how to end a class, excellent performance you two"

LaurieAnn dismisses the class, Jacob looks surprised but is smiling like crazy and Jackie ran off before anyone could say anything to her. Ha, she must have forgotten I drove. I'm a get her when we get in the car.

A/N: Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting on this story. I promise it will slowly get better along the way. Luv ya!