So Over You

TW: Sexual Assault 

Author POV ~3 weeks later~

Well Jackie is completely healed and over the time Diggy and Jacob got signed so they're having a party with all their label mates to celebrate at Diggy's crib. Everything is gonna go perfect or so they thought...

Jackie POV

"Congrats again on getting signed you guys" we said

"Thanks"

"Look at all the celebrities here, Aaron Fresh, Marvel Inc, Ranger$, New Boyz, Chris Brown, Jaden Smith" Jessica said in awe

"Wonder Broz, Lil Twist, Tyga, Jawan Harris, Trevante, & Mindless Behavior its too many people to name"

"You thinking what I'm thinking Jackie?" 

"Let's go talk to some cute boyz I call Legacy"

"I want the pretty boy from Trinidad Aaron let's go"

"*yells* Hey !!!!"

"*laughs* we're just kidding"

*doorbell rings*

"*Grabs me by my waist* Hey baby" someone says

"*Hits him in the nuts from reflex* Who the heck is this?"

"Damn baby, what you hit me for?"

"*Turns around* Khalil? One, What are you doing here and two, I'm not your baby. I told you we're done, I've moved on"

"You don't mean that and what you mean you've moved on? Who you with?"

"*Comes up behind me and put his arms around me* She's with me" Jacob says

"Whatever, Hey Jessica"

"Back off Khalil" Diggy said

"Both of us are taken and if you ever even think about hurting Diggy, Jessica or Jacob I promise I'll make your life a living hell got it?"

"Fiesty *licks his lips and rubs his hands together* I like this new side of you"

"You know what Khalil, go jack off I'll be back you guys *goes to the bathroom*"

Khalil POV

The more Jackie doesn't want me the more I want her and did you see how she stood up for her friends. I love a feisty woman more than anything else, I gotta talk to her.

"*comes out the bathroom* Why are you up here Khalil?"

"*Kisses all over her body*"

"Ewwww Khalil get off of me *pushes me off her* What's wrong with you?"

"*words slurring* I misssssssssssss you"

"Khalil are you drunk ?"

"Yeah and ?"

"Okay imma leave you alone, you need help *tries to leave*"

"*slams the door* you're not going anywhere *pushes her on the bed*"

"What do you think you're doing, let me go !!!"

"No, now shut up *pins her down to the bed and starts kissing her body*"

"*tries to get up but can't* Get off your hurting me !!!"

Jackie POV

Khalil's sloppy drunk. He's too strong, I can't get away and he's hurting me. I'm laying here, crying, looking for something to make him get off me. I got to get the beer bottle to hit him with it.

"Let's have some fun *smiles and rips my shirt and bra*"

"*finally gets beer bottle and smashes it over Khalil head knockin him out cold*"

I jump up, put my purple hoodie on, leave the room, and go downstairs hoping no one sees me. I'm almost out the door when Jacob calls after me, he knows something is wrong.

"Jackie!" Jacob calls out

I run out of the house when he notices me.

A/N: Where are you going? What does Jacob think is wrong ? Will anyone find Khalil ? You must request the next chapter to find out.