Hidden Feelings

Jackie POV

I can't believe we both just did that, I kissed my friend. He's a good kisser though...I didn't want to stop if I'm being honest. Shit, I ran all the way outside to this car and remembered Jessica got the keys. She going to bug me to death the whole time home.

"Where the hell did that kiss come from? I didn't know Jacob was your boyfriend"

"He's not my boyfriend and that was just acting"

"You a lie! I know fake kisses and that wasn't a fake kiss"

"I'm a good actor and so is Jacob, *changes the subject* So wassup between you and Diggy?"

"He's cool, we're probably gonna hang out soon but I got his number so I'll text him *thinks to self* I know she ain't just change the subject, it's cool. I'll leave her alone for now"

"*sings* Jessica got a boyfriend"

Jacob POV

"*shakes his shoulders and yells* Jacob, snap out of it !!!"

"*snaps out of it* Huh?"

"Damn, she put it on you like that? I been tryna snap you out of your little fantasy world for 10 minutes. Man, why don't you just tell her you like her?"

"I don't think she's ever thought of me as more as a friend & if she does, she's scared to because she ran out the room"

"She could be scared but you'll never find out if you don't tell her"

"I'll tell her, I just got to figure out how"

Jackie POV

Dear Diary,

I saw my best friends Jacob and Diggy who I haven't seen in over a year at my first dance class with Jessica. We had fun dancing and singing. Jessica has a little boyfriend well Diggy not little but still, it's cute. The dance teacher took us out of our comfort zone. Her taking me out of my comfort zone had me where I ended up making out with Jacob. It kinda shocked me so I ran out of the room. I didn't plan to kiss him it just happened. He's an amazing kisser, I felt something with him that I never felt with anyone else. I'm so confused and what makes it worse is that I didn't want to stop kissing him. Diary of a confused girl

A/N: Thanks for reading and sticking with me while I am working on my writing. Luv ya!