Your wish has been granted

A year and a half later Tool POV

Over the past year and a half I've been in this hospital everyday with Jackie just hoping she'd wake up. She's gonna wake up, she just has too. Diggy and Jessica come every other day to check on her. After 6 months Jacob stop coming, started over his life and got a new girlfriend, I can't stand him. If you really love someone how can you just stop coming to see them, get a new girlfriend and be happy ? Gennis even been coming down here to see her, her and Gennis friends too.

Tool:My birthday's comin up, kno what I want for my b-day ? I want you to wake up.

I knew she probably couldn't hear me but it helped to talk to her. So me, Diggy and Jessica are sitting by her bed side. I'm sittin on one side and Diggy and Jessica on the other. We just sat our heads on her bed. I whispered I love you to her low enough where she could only hear me.

Jackie POV

I've been in this really dark place and then I hear a voice coming from this bright light. It said I love you and it sounded like Tool. I walked toward the light and opened my eyes slowly. I rubbed Tool back with my right hand and whispered back I loved you too while Irubbed Diggy and Jessica back with my left hand.

Jackie: whispers to Tool Your wish has been granted

T/D/Jess: look up

Diggy: *smiles I'll go get the doctor leaves out

Jessica: hugs Jackie tightly I'm glad your finally up

Tool: smiles Ur up, wait you could hear me ?

Jackie:Yeah I just couldn"t respond

Doctor: Comes in Well she seems fine she can go home today

Tool:Thanks doctor

Jackie: shower and get dressed Alright let's go. Thanks Diggy and Jessica for continuing to come and visit me I love you guys hugs Diggy and Jessica

D/J:We love you too

Jackie:Can yall give me and Tool a minute

Diggy:We'll be in the car Leaves

Tool: Look Jackie I'm sorry for Jacob not being he-

Jackie: Kisses Tool

Well bet yall wasn't expectin that now were you ? lol

So what's gonna happen between Tool and Jackie ? What's going on with Jacob ?

What will happen next ?

Must request next part to find out